When you download the MLB Ballpark app, you will need to create or log in with an MLB.com account. An MLB.com account is free and easy to create directly from the MLB Ballpark app. Once your accounts are linked, you can use the different features and functionalities of either MLB Ballpark or My Mariners Account to manage your tickets.
Steps to Link Your Account:
- On the Mariners page, click the "Tickets" tab.
- Scroll to "Manage Ticket Accounts" and select it.
- Click "Link Account", then enter the email address tied to your Mariners ticket account (NOTE: This email must be the same email tied to your Season Ticket account).
- An email will be sent to that address for your verification.
- Click on the link in the verification email to complete linking your My Mariners Account with your MLB.com account.