The Mariners are pleased to offer Season Ticket Holders who have placed a deposit for the 2018 season the opportunity to participate in this year's Seat Relocation Program. This annual program gives you the opportunity to improve your season ticket location and purchase additional plans in our best available locations.
- Based on your Season Ticket Holder priority date, you have been assigned an appointment date and time that has been emailed and mailed to you. If you have not received your special priority appointment information, please contact your Account Representative directly or call the Season Ticket Hotline at (206) 346-4003 or email SeasonTicketHolder@Mariners.com.
- At your appointment time log into Mariners.com/MyAccount to access Seat Relocation.
- We recommend log into your Mariners.com/MyAccount ahead of time to ensure you have the correct password. Passwords can be reset by calling the Season Ticket Hotline at (206) 346-4003.
- Read our "How to Get Started" section below for step-by-step instructions.
- Once your appointment time has started, you will have access to view available options until Sunday, January 21 at 10:00 PM.
Review your current seating plan using the links below.
Remember, Seat Relocation is optional; if you are satisfied with your current seat location and plan, there is no need for you to do anything at this time.
*Please note: All renewing Half Season Plans may renew their plans for the 2018 season, but we no longer offer new Half Season Plans. During Seat Relocation, Half Season Plans will be able to view and upgrade to Full Season Plan options only.
- You may only relocate your seats once during the online relocation process. If you have an issue regarding your new seat location please contact your dedicated Account Representative or call the Season Ticket Hotline at (206) 346-4003.
- Seat Relocation is seat-for-seat, i.e. if you have four seats, you must relocate all four seats.
- If you would like to add additional seats to your account, please contact your dedicated Account Representative or call the Season Ticket Hotline at (206) 346-4003.
- Seat Relocation is optional; if you are satisfied with your current seat location and plan, there is no need for you to do anything at this time.
- Please note, Diamond Club and All-Star Club seats are not available.
How to Get Started
- At your appointment time, click My Mariners Account to log in.
- Once logged in, select "Upgrade Now" on the left side of the page.
- Choose the Season Ticket Plan you wish to upgrade.
- Select the Season Ticket Plan you wish to relocate to. To view a list of games in a select plan, click "+Show Events"
- Browse the seating map for your preferred seat location:
- GREEN seats and sections are AVAILABLE
- RED seats and sections are UNAVAILABLE
- PURPLE seats are your current seats
- YELLOW seats are your relocation selection
- To select a seat, click the seat then click "add to cart". Please note, seats must be selected individually.
- Review your current seating location by selecting the "Checkout" tab in the upper right corner of the screen and clicking "Current Seats".
- To drop seats from your cart, select the "Checkout" tab in the upper right corner of the screen and click the red "X" next to the seat location.
- When you are satisfied with your relocation selection, click the "Checkout" tab in the upper right corner of the screen and select "Continue".
- Review and confirm your seat selection, select "Hold Seats".
- Review your upgrade and cost summary, then select "Accept".
- Select "Digital" from the Delivery Methods menu and select "Continue".
- Select your preferred payment plan and select "Continue". Please note, if a zero ($0.00) balance is due, this page and the billing page will be skipped.
- Enter your billing information and select "Purchase Tickets".
- Review your upgrade and confirm your relocation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about the Seat Relocation program or online process?
If you still have a question regarding Seat Relocation or your account, please contact your Account Representative directly or call the Season Ticket Hotline at (206) 346-4003.