2019 Season Ticket Renewal Promotion
"30 Prizes in 30 Days"
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
2. Eligibility. The Seattle Mariners "30 Prizes in 30 Days Promotion" ("Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the States of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska and Hawaii, and the Canadian Provinces of British Columbia and Alberta who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states/provinces where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority) at the time of entry (collectively, "Eligible Entrants"). Employees, officers and directors of The Baseball Club of Seattle, LLLP (the "Seattle Mariners" or "Sponsor"), the other MLB Entities (as defined below) and each of their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, partners, officers and directors, their immediate family members, any participating sponsors or prize providers and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers and advertising and promotions agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion, are not eligible to participate or win a prize. The "MLB Entities" shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball ("BOC"), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, the Major League Baseball Clubs ("Clubs"), Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., MLB Advanced Media, L.P. ("MLBAM" or "MLB.com"), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
3. How to Enter. NO MORE THAN ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. The Promotion entry period begins on November 1, 2018, at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on November 30, 2018, at 4:59 p.m. PT ("Promotion Entry Period"). There are two (2) ways to enter:
A. Purchasing Season Tickets. Each Eligible Entrant who purchases a 2019 Seattle Mariners Season Tickets package and provides at least a twenty percent (20%) initial payment to the Seattle Mariners before or during the Promotion Entry Period automatically will have one (1) entry submitted for the Promotion. Such purchase must be for a full season (81 games), half season (39-41 games), 20- game plan (20 games), or 10-game plan (10 games).
B. By Mail. Any Eligible Entrant can enter the Promotion without purchase by mailing a 3" x 5" card with his/her full name, address, city, state and zip code, day & evening telephone numbers (including area codes), date of birth and e-mail address (optional) and season ticket account number (optional) in a sealed envelope with proper postage affixed to: 30 Prizes In 30 Days, Attn: Seattle Mariners Sales Department, Safeco Field, P.O. Box 4100, Seattle, WA 98194. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 20, 2018, and received by November 26, 2018, to be eligible. Mail-in entries become the property of the Seattle Mariners and will not be returned.
No other form of entry will be accepted.
4. The Seattle Mariners and the other MLB Entities are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. By entering, entrants agree that the decisions of the Seattle Mariners are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion.
5. Drawing from Entries. On or about each day set forth in the chart below (each, a "Drawing Date") during the period beginning on November 1, 2018 and ending on November 30, 2018 (the "Drawing Period"), the Mariners shall randomly select one (1) entry to receive a prize. Eligible Entrants selected to win a prize shall not be eligible for drawings for subsequent prizes. Entries not selected will remain eligible for subsequent drawings through the Drawing Period. The Mariners will make two (2) attempts to notify each potential winner by telephone. In order to receive the prize, each winner will receive an Affidavit, Prize Claim, and Release which must be executed and returned to the Mariners by mail or hand delivery no later than two (2) business days after the winner's receipt. If a winner cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours of the final attempted notification or does not timely deliver the Affidavit, Prize Claim, and Release, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her/its entry and an alternate winner shall be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries. Limit one (1) prize per person, family or household.
6. Prizes. A total of 30 prizes will be awarded as follows:
All prize details, including the exact nature and duration of any experiences, visits and photo sessions, shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Seattle Mariners. The prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable and may not be resold. No cash redemption is permitted except at the Seattle Mariners sole and absolute discretion. The Seattle Mariners reserve the right to substitute any prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. All costs and expenses associated with the Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winners. All federal, state, provincial or local taxes associated with each prize are each winner's responsibility. A form 1099 may be issued based on the value of the prize. Each winner and/or his guest(s) (if applicable, based upon the Prize descriptions above) will receive admission to the applicable prize game or event, as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Seattle Mariners. Additional conditions applicable to any prize with game tickets awarded as part of the prize: TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM THE GAME AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED. Seat locations at the game shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Each Winner's companions must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the applicable Major League Baseball Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to the Winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Released Parties (defined below) will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game ticket(s).
7. Limitation of Liability. The Seattle Mariners and the other MLB Entities shall not be responsible for damages or costs to winner or winner's guests or for any loss, damage, delay, or personal or economic injury to winner or winner's guests. The above mentioned parties shall not be responsible for any injuries, damage, or losses caused in connection with social or labor unrest, war, terrorist activities, mechanical or construction difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, or any other actions, events, omissions or conditions. Winner voluntarily assumes all risks of personal injury and economic damages and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute winner's consent to the above and an agreement on winner's part to convey the contents of these conditions and terms to companions. Additional rules and regulations may apply. The Seattle
Mariners and the other MLB Entities are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Promotion-related materials; or transactions that are processed late, incorrectly or are lost. The Mariners reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud or technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by the Mariners in its sole discretion. All Eligible Entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Seattle Mariners, the other MLB Entities and each of their respective affiliates, partners, shareholders, and officers, the Washington State Major League Baseball Stadium Public Facilities District, the City of Seattle, any participating sponsors or prize providers, and each of their respective parent corporations, subsidiaries and affiliates, together with their owners, partners, employees, officers, directors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from and against any and all claims, demands, injuries, losses and liabilities arising out of the Promotion or from the receipt or use of any prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any prize. Each participant, by entering the Promotion and/or accepting a prize, accepts all prize conditions and grants to the Mariners and its designees the right to publicize such participant's name, address (city and state/province of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
8. Governing Law. As a condition of entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees that (A) any and all disputes, claims, controversies or causes of action arising out of or relating to this Promotion, or any prizes awarded (each, a "Claim"), shall be (1) arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party, and (2) settled by binding arbitration in King County, Washington before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then governing rules and procedures, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (B) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A, applicable to contracts entered into and performed exclusively in that State.
9. Winners List. For a list of Winners' names, mail a request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by December 31, 2018, to: 30 Prizes in 30 Days Winners List c/o Seattle Mariners, Seattle Mariners Sales Department, Safeco Field, P.O. Box 4100, Seattle, WA 98194.
10. Sponsor. The sponsor of this Promotion is The Baseball Club of Seattle, LLLP, 1250 1st Avenue S, Seattle, WA 98134.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.