Today, baseball's the business. And business is good.
Gather your girlfriends and join us for the third annual Celebrating Women in Baseball Night. This event will offer first-hand accounts from women who work in the baseball industry as they discuss the game today and their place in it.
Our panel includes:
- Moderator: Lydia Cruz, Reporter & Host, 710 ESPN Seattle
- Emily Curtis, Baseball Analyst, Seattle Mariners
- Jen Mueller, On-Air Talent & Producer, ROOT SPORTS
- Ingrid Russell-Narcisse, Senior Director of Corporate Business, Seattle Mariners
- Ashley Schutt, Director of Baseball Operations & Merchandise Tacoma Rainiers
Purchase tickets through this special offer to enjoy a pregame panel discussion at 5:30 p.m. in the Ellis Pavilion as we recognize women's contributions to the game, as well as a voucher for your first drink.
Enter Promo Code: WOMEN
Deadline to purchase: Thursday, Sepetmber 12 - Noon
Please note: all tickets purchased online will be mobile only (not available for print).
Don't miss exclusive future offers
Receive special ticket deals, baseball news, and more with FREE Mariners Mail.