Wednesday, May 29 - 12:40 p.m.
Today, baseball's the business. And business is good.
Join the Seattle Mariners for DECA Day with a pregame panel discussion on the sports industry. Tickets are available for purchase at a discounted rate of $25 without lunch, or $33 with a sack lunch. Both types of ticket include a free Mariners DECA Day themed giveaway.
Enter Promo Code: DECA
Deadline to purchase: Tuesday, May 28 - 5:00 p.m.
- $33 View Level ticket & sack lunch
- $25 View Level ticket only (sack lunch not included)
Please note: This special offer is available online only and is not available in Team Stores or at the Box Office. Discounted tickets purchased through this special offer may not be resold or offered for resale to third parties. Any attempted resale of these tickets may result in the deactivation of such tickets; holders of deactivated tickets will not be permitted to enter the ballpark. Deactivated tickets will be refunded to the original form of payment, minus applicable service fees.
To order up to 19 tickets or accessible seating
- Click on the "Buy Tickets" button below.
- Select "Find Tickets" then enter DECA as your special offer code and click "Go".
Please note: Accessible seating is located throughout the ballpark and is identified within a section with the universal ADA symbol and adjoining seating box. All seats are FULL FLEX, designed to allow for a wheelchair OR companion seating.
To order 20 or more tickets
Please call Elizabeth McCloskey at (206) 346-4519.
- Groups of 20 or more will have their group name displayed on the scoreboard following the 4th inning.
- Groups of 20 or more will receive two (2) complimentary tickets to a 2019 regular season home game (restrictions apply, click here for complete details).
Don't miss exclusive future offers
Receive special ticket deals, baseball news, and more with FREE Mariners Mail.