Wednesday, May 16 - 12:40 p.m.
Join the Seattle Mariners for DECA Day with a pregame panel discussion on the sports industry. Tickets are available for purchase at a discounted rate of $23 and include a free DECA Day hat.
- Panel discussion topics include:
- Community Partnership
- Sports Retail
- Public Relations & Fan Experience
- More to be Announced!
Enter Promo Code: DECA
Deadline to purchase: Tuesday, May 15 - 5:00 p.m.
- $23 View Level
$5 of every ticket sold through this special offer benefit Washington State DECA.
Please note: This special offer is online only and is not available at Team Stores or box office outlets. Please contact Elizabeth McCloskey at (206) 346-4519 with any questions.
To order up to 19 tickets or accessible seating
- Click on the "Buy Tickets" button below.
- Select "Find Tickets" then enter DECA as your special offer code and click "Go".
Please note: Accessible seating is located throughout the ballpark and is identified within a section with the universal ADA symbol and adjoining seating box. All seats are FULL FLEX, designed to allow for a wheelchair OR companion seating.
To order 20 or more tickets
Please call Elizabeth McCloskey at (206) 346-4519.
- Groups of 20 or more will have their group name displayed on the scoreboard following the 4th inning.
- Groups of 20 or more will receive two (2) complimentary tickets to a 2018 regular season home game (restrictions apply, click here for complete details).
Don't miss exclusive future offers
Receive special ticket deals, baseball news, and more with FREE Mariners Mail.
This discount online offer is purchased with the intent of being used by the purchaser. Resale of these tickets to a third party is prohibited and, in such case, purchaser risks deactivation of said tickets causing lack of access to the game at Safeco Field.