Sunday, June 17 - 1:10 p.m.
The Mariners are excited to bring Yoga Day back to Safeco Field. This unique event gives fans the opportunity to combine two components of an active lifestyle - yoga and baseball! Receive a Mariners water bottle when you purchase through this special offer.
Redeem your Mariners water bottle (while supplies last) by bringing your ticket to Section 330 at the top of the 4th inning.
Please see the "Yoga Details" section below for all game day yoga information. You must check-in and sign a waiver form in the Outside Corner near Section 330 by the bottom of the 8th inning to participate.
Enter Promo Code: YOGA
Deadline to purchase: Friday, June 15 - 5:00 p.m.
- $37 View Level
- $47 Main Level
Please note: This special offer is online only and is not available at Team Stores or box office outlets. Please contact Elizabeth McCloskey at (206) 346-4519 with any questions.
Ticket Package Includes
- A ticket to watch the Sunday afternoon game against the Red Sox.
- Admission to the private postgame yoga session, starting 30 minutes following the conclusion of the game.
- Mariners water bottle - redeem at Section 330 at the top of the 4th inning.
- Yoga check-in begins at the top of the 4th inning in the Outside Corner near Section 330. You must be checked-in by the bottom of the 8th inning to participate.
- Everyone participating in postgame yoga must check-in and sign a waiver when they receive their water bottle.
- All participants will receive a wristband for postgame field access and a water bottle at Section 330 starting at the top of the 4th inning. You must have this wristband on in order to be on the field post-game.
- Yoga on the outfield grass will take place 30-40 minutes after the last out. Please meet at the top of Section 112 with your wristband for postgame field entrance.
To order up to 19 tickets or accessible seating
- Click on the "Buy Tickets" button below.
- Select "Find Tickets" then enter YOGA as your special offer code and click "Go".
Please note: Accessible seating is located throughout the ballpark and is identified within a section with the universal ADA symbol and adjoining seating box. All seats are FULL FLEX, designed to allow for a wheelchair OR companion seating.
To order 20 or more tickets
Please call Elizabeth McCloskey at (206) 346-4519.
- Groups of 20 or more will have their group name displayed on the scoreboard following the 4th inning.
- Groups of 20 or more will receive two (2) complimentary tickets to a 2018 regular season home game (restrictions apply, click here for complete details).
Don't miss exclusive future offers
Receive special ticket deals, baseball news, and more with FREE Mariners Mail.
This discount online offer is purchased with the intent of being used by the purchaser. Resale of these tickets to a third party is prohibited and, in such case, purchaser risks deactivation of said tickets causing lack of access to the game at Safeco Field.