Your 4th - 6th grade classroom could win a personal visit from a member of the Miami Marlins!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Have your students complete any one of the lesson plans found here.
2. Submit the best completed activity/essay from your class by:
- Fax entry to (305) 480-3023 (one entry per class only). Print/type your full name, school name, address, telephone number and send it by fax along with the completed activity.
- Mail-in completed Lesson Activity in a sealed envelope with proper postage affixed to: Marlins Think Tank Sweepstakes, 501 Marlins Way, Miami, FL 33125, with your full name, address, city, state, zip code, day and evening telephone numbers (including areas codes), year of birth, e-mail address, school name, and school address (including city, state, and zip code).
3. Submit entry by April 23rd, 2018.
TO ENTER TO WIN THE PRIZE AS OUTLINED:
- One entry only per class.
- You must complete the activity in order to be entered into the contest.
- Your entry must be received (via fax or by Mail-in Method) by 11:59 PM, April 23rd, 2018, the SWEEPSTAKES CLOSING DATE.
- 15 Finalists will be selected at random on or about April 25th, 2018
- Each winner will receive one (1) visit for his/her selected class from a member of the Miami Marlins (player, coach, or broadcast personality).
** Excerpts from the chosen entries may be published on the Marlins Think Tank website.
** Estimated prize value: $250 U.S. For full sweepstakes rules and regulations, click here.
For questions, information or feedback regarding the Marlins Think Tank, please contact email@example.com.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Enter by 11:59 PM, April 23, 2018. Open only to legal residents of the State of Florida who are (a) teachers of a fourth, fifth, or sixth grade class ("Class") in an elementary or middle school that is located within one hundred (100) miles of Marlins Park in Miami, Florida ("School"), and (b) eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Fifteen (15) prizes will be awarded. Potential winner notification: April 25, 2018, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Enter by fax or by mail. Limit one (1) entry per entry per person, regardless of method of entry. Additional entries beyond the specified limit will be void. Void where prohibited. See Official Rules, which govern, for complete details. Sponsor: Marlins Teamco LLC, 501 Marlins Way, Miami, FL 33125.