Enjoy a unique and spacious seating area for groups of 23-92 guests. Citi Pavilion features bar-rail seating as well as a private bar area for Citi Pavilion ticketed guests (serving draft beer, soda and water only). Located over the bullpens in right-center field, it provides close proximity to many attractions and activities, including specialty concessions, merchandise stands and the Mets FanFest area.
- 60 manifested seats plus ability to add on up to 32 standing room only tickets.
- Standing room only tickets must be purchased for Marquee and Premium games.
- Enter through Bullpen Gate
- Complimentary beer, soda and snacks are included within the ticket price.
- Snacks including peanuts, chips and Cracker Jacks.
- Exclusive use of the area requires the purchase of all manifested bar-rail seats in Sections A-E.
- Beverage service starts one hour prior to regularly scheduled first pitch and continues through the 7th inning or two hours after regularly scheduled first pitch, whichever comes first.
- Guests will be wristbanded for beverage service upon entering Citi Pavilion
EFFECTIVE MAY 20
New York Mets Bag Policy
Please note: Beginning on May 20, backpacks may not be brought into Citi Field except as otherwise provided in the Citi Field Bag Policy. For a complete list of permitted bags please click the Read More button below.