College Prep Day | May 3
Presented by Kaplan
Thursday, May 3rd 2018 - Atlanta Braves
Program will include:
- Tactical steps from college admission professionals at Kaplan on the paths to higher education
- Video spots featuring Mets players describing their college experiences
- Mets Front Office personnel will speak on the importance of a college education and what the Mets organization looks for when hiring interns and full-time positions.
- College exhibitors on our Field Level Concourse
- Students can meet with admission advisors who will be answering questions and providing information about their college/university (through the 2nd inning).
Sea vs. Space | May 16
Presented by American Museum of Natural History
Wednesday, May 16th 2018 - Toronto Blue Jays
Into the deep or over the Moon-which is more important, intriguing, and inspiring? Explore the merits of sea vs. space across a range of judging categories. In a series of interactive challenges, Team Sea versus Team Space are pit against each other to decide who wins.
Weather Education Day | June 6
Presented by PIX 11
Wednesday, June 6th 2018 - Baltimore Orioles
Join PIX 11 weather expert, Mr. G, for an interactive weather lesson at our annual Weather Education Day.
Rotunda, Left Field and Right Field Gates open at 10:10 a.m.
Each educational program begins at 11:00 a.m. from the Warning Track just in front of the lower bowl seats on 3rd base side.
Education Days Details
All three games begin at 1:10 p.m.
Once the educational program concludes, groups will be asked to return to their ticketed seats for the game.
Field Reserved - $23.00
Bud Light Landing - $19.00
Coca-Cola Corner - $19.00
Big Apple Reserved - $21.00
Prom Reserved - $14.00
Call Group Sales today at 718.507.TIXX or visit GroupSales@nymets.com to learn more about these opportunities!