Below are the dates we are offering to leagues that include our pregame parade opportunity. As a friendly reminder, a portion of every ticket purchased will be donated back to your child's league. Enhance your fundraising by inviting as many family members and friends to sign-up to support your child as he or she participates in the parade on the field prior to the game!
- Friday, May 18 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks SOLD OUT
- Sunday, May 20 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks SOLD OUT
- Friday, June 1 vs. Chicago Cubs SOLD OUT
- Friday, June 22 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
- Sunday, June 24 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
- Friday, July 13 vs. Washington Nationals
Pregame Parade Information & Guidelines
- Your group should enter through the Left Field Gate with their game tickets no later than an hour and a half before game time. The gate opens two hours prior to game time.
- Once through the gate, proceed to the Left Field Ramp.
- Wristbands will be issued to managers, coaches and board members whose names were submitted in advance to Mets Sales Representative.
- Mets Staff and signage will be there to help you locate your league position on the ramp.
- Only uniformed members and leaders will be allowed to participate. All children must be accompanied by a manager, coach or league board member.
- Mets Staff will lead the parade onto the field.
- At the conclusion of the parade, you will be directed to your ticketed seats.