Citi® Cardmembers can cheer on the Mets at Citi Field in September with a Buy One Ticket, Get One Ticket Free offer.
This offer is available for the following games:
- Thursday, September 2 vs. Marlins
- Monday, September 13 vs. Cardinals
- Tuesday, September 14 vs. Cardinals
- Wednesday, September 15 vs. Cardinals
- Tuesday, September 28 vs. Marlins
- Wednesday, September 29 vs. Marlins
- Thursday, September 30 vs. Marlins
How to purchase:
- Click the green "Buy Tickets" button below
- In the ticket purchase window, enter the first six digits of your Citi® credit card or Citibank® Debit Card
- Click on the "Submit" button
- Choose your desired game
- Select your tickets and proceed to checkout
Effective September 13, 2021, guests 12 years and older will be required to show proof of receipt of at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine to enter the Mets Hall of Fame & Museum, or to dine in the Hyundai Club or Pat LaFrieda’s Chop House. There will be designated areas for vaccinated guests to eat and drink. All other guests with access to indoor dining spaces will have the ability to get food and beverage and take it to an outdoor area of the ballpark.
Please note: Backpacks may not be brought into Citi Field except as otherwise provided in the Citi Field Bag Policy. For a complete list of permitted bags please click the Read More button below.
Information for ticket holders to impacted home games at Citi Field scheduled between April 8 through May 30.