- Seats will be sold in pods ranging from 1 to 6 seats.
- All pods are separated by a six (6) foot radius.
- Guests will no longer be required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test to enter Citi Field.
- Tickets in Vaccinated Sections will be sold with a minimum of one (1) seat of separation between pods located within the same row.
- Vaccinated Sections are reserved for fans 16 years of age and older who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Children 15 years of age and younger may accompany their fully vaccinated parent or guardian in a Vaccinated Section, without proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
Beginning with the Mets home game on Monday, May 24, guests will no longer need to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test to enter Citi Field. Requirements for face coverings and physical distancing remain in effect.
Currently, the Limited Capacity Games are the first 24 regular season home games (Thursday, April 8, 2021 - Sunday, May 30, 2021).At this time, only tickets in Ticket Pods to these Limited Capacity Games will be available for purchase. Thereafter, we will make additional regular season home games available for purchase as capacity restrictions as they apply to Citi Field change.
Information for ticket holders to impacted home games at Citi Field scheduled between April 8 through May 30.
Please note: Backpacks may not be brought into Citi Field except as otherwise provided in the Citi Field Bag Policy. For a complete list of permitted bags please click the Read More button below.