MLB employees gathered at the Chelsea office and the Office of the Commissioner on Tuesday, Aug. 6 to fill backpacks with school supplies to be sent to underprivileged children in the U.S. and Latin America as part of an event organized by the Baseball Assistance Team (BAT).
- Cardinals and Big League Impact announce All Win Campaign
- Micah Bowie: B.A.T. 'gave me a chance to live'
- Mets All-Star first baseman Pete Alonso and X Games medalist Gus Kenworthy team up with DoSomething.org against cyberbullying
- MLB, Feeding Children Everywhere team up
- Brewers Community Foundation awards scholarships to 22 local students
- Red Sox wives to raise funds for The Greater Boston Food Bank at Fenway Park on Friday and Saturday
- Adopt-O-Mania at Marlins Park means a home run for cats and dogs on Sunday, July 14
- Applications open for Duke Energy's Victories for Veterans program