Major League Baseball and the Major League Baseball Players Association have announced a $3 million commitment to the “Healthy Relationships Community Grant,” a joint initiative to provide funding in 2020 and 2021 to organizations that advocate for positive relationship practices through critical services for vulnerable populations and those affected by domestic violence.
- Play Ball: Carrasco hosts military families
- Los Angeles Dodgers foundation's charitable giving program surpasses $1.9 million in grants to local nonprofits directly impacting 240,000 youth
- Nimmo, Davis help Mets deliver holiday cheer
- Olson, Piscotty join in Week of Giving with A's
- Second annual Yankees-Stonewall Scholarships to be awarded in 2020 to five New York City Public School students
- McCutchen gives back with 'Project Pittsburgh'
- Tribe hosts community meal at Progressive Field
- Yankees spread holiday cheer with turkey feast