After extensive discussion and planning with the Government of the District of Columbia, health experts and Major League Baseball, the Washington Nationals are excited to announce that we will be expanding to full capacity, beginning with our June 10 game.
We remain on sale to fans looking to purchase new 2021 season plans. Since our options have changed to conform with our new seating capacity, please "Chat with a Representative" or "Request More Information" below to learn more about our current offerings.
For additional information, including Frequently Asked Questions, please visit nationals.com/2021ticketinfo.
The 22-Game Classic Plan features the same great seat for about a quarter of the Nationals' 2021 home games. Enjoy guaranteed access to Postseason tickets**, along with a host of other discounts and benefits. Choose between four different 22-Game Classic schedules, including plans that are heavy on Fridays, Sundays or midweek games.
22-GAME CLASSIC PLAN BENEFITS**
- 10% average savings off single-game ticket prices
- 15% savings on concessions & merchandise
- 15% discount on additional regular season tickets
- Postseason guarantee (seat location subject to change)
- Presales for Postseason and concerts
- Same seat all season
- Exclusive events with Nationals players
- Fan rewards points program
- Exchange tickets for games you cannot attend
- Dedicated ballpark entrance
- Dedicated concessions lines
- Dedicated service representative
** All 2021 access, benefits, promotions, seating locations, and events (including, without limitation, location, dates and times) are subject to change without notice based on the ongoing developments of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Tickets brokers are not eligible for this offer. The Washington Nationals may expand the use of netting. All sales are final. There are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations.