Join Washington Nationals outfielder Adam Eaton on Saturday, July 27 for the third annual Rev Up the Park. Co-hosted by Adam Eaton & the Nationals Dream Foundation. The charity car show at Nationals Park brings car enthusiasts and baseball fans together to showcase their vehicles in the GEICO Garage.
Saturday, July 27, 2019
Nationals Park - GEICO Garage
7am-10am: Car Show
Register your vehicle and reserve a spot today!
- Vehicle registration is $25 per car, with a height clearance restriction of 7 feet 8 inches. Day-of vehicle registration increases to $30 per car.
- Spectator admission is available for $10 per person on a first come basis the day of the event.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Preston.Shytle@nationals.com.
The charity car show, hosted by the Nationals Dream Foundation, in partnership with Adam Eaton, brings car enthusiasts and baseball fans together to showcase their vehicles in Geico Garage at Nats Park.
- Spectator Admission - $10
- Vehicle Registration - $25
- Vehicle Registration with reserved premium spot on the roof - $100
- Sponsorship opportunities starting at $250
When: Saturday, September 22nd, 2018
- 6am-7am: Load In
- 7am-10am: Car Show
Where: Nationals Park - GEICO Garage
- Height Clearance=7 feet 8 inches
Who: Car Enthusiasts, Nationals Player, and Nationals Fans
Email Marissa.firstname.lastname@example.org to register now.
All proceeds benefit the Dragonfly Foundation, which provides support to young patients, families, and caregivers - as well as direct support to social workers, Child Life representatives and hospital staff that care for patients while they are in the hospital.
NEW FOR 2019
Washington Nationals Bag Policy
Please note: Beginning in 2019, backpacks may not be brought into Nationals Park except as otherwise provided in the Nationals Bag Policy. For a complete list of permitted bags and details about the Binbox storage option please click the Read More button below.