Five bobblehead giveaways, postgame fireworks, a weekend of activities to celebrate Ken Griffey Jr.'s Hall of Fame induction, CruzBobbleheadand three Bark at the Park nights all highlight the specials events on tap for the 2016 Seattle Mariners season.
There are five bobblehead giveaways on the 2016 schedule including a Nelson Cruz Boomstick bobble and one for Ken Griffey Jr. (first 20,000 fans), courtesy of ROOT SPORTS.
· Nelson Cruz "Boomstick" (April 30 vs. Kansas City)
· Kyle Seager (May 14 vs. L.A. Angels)
· Felix Hernandez (June 24 vs. St. Louis)
· Robinson Cano (July 16 vs. Houston)
· Ken Griffey Jr. Hall of Fame (August 5 vs. L.A. Angels)
Ken Griffey Jr. Weekend
The Mariners celebrate Ken Griffey Jr.'s induction into the National Baseball Hall of Fame with three-days of special events.
· August 5, Ken Griffey Jr. Bobblehead Night (first 20,000 fans, courtesy of ROOT SPORTS)
· August 6, #24 Retirement Ceremony with replica Hall of Fame plaques (first 20,000 fans)
· August 7, Griffey Replica Jersey Day (first 20,000 fans).
Griffey will be inducted into the Hall of Fame, along with Mike Piazza, during ceremonies in Cooperstown, New York on July 24
Four Friday postgame fireworks displays have been scheduled for this season:
· May 27 vs. Minnesota
· June 10 vs. Texas
· July 1 vs. Baltimore
· August 19 vs. Milwaukee
There are five hat giveaways on the schedule:
· Fourth annual Beard Hat Night (first 20,000 fans, April 29 vs. Kansas City)
· Mariners "Bomber" hat (first 15,000 fans, May 27 vs. Minnesota)
· Turn Back the Clock mid-80s Mariners cap (first 20,000 fans, June 25 vs.
· Mariners Fedora (first 20,000 fans, July 15 vs. Houston)
· Salute to Native American Day themed caps (first 10,000 fans 21 and over,
September 18 vs. Houston).
Bark at the Park
Three Bark at the Park dates are on the schedule this season for four-legged Mariners fans and their human companions. The special ticket offer includes a Mariners-logoed giveaway and the chance to take a walk around the bases postgame.
· May 24 vs. Oakland
· August 9 vs. Detroit
· September 6 vs. Texas
Just for Kids
Highlights for the youngest Mariners fans include Salute to Kids Day (May 28 vs. Minnesota Twins); four Little League Days (May 1 vs. Kansas City; May 15 vs. L.A. Angels; May 29 vs. Minnesota; June 12 vs. Texas), Youth Baseball Day (June 26 vs. St. Louis), and Kids Appreciation Day on October 2 vs. Oakland. There are also six opportunities for young fans to run around the bases after the game (July 3 vs. Baltimore; July 17 vs. Houston; August 7 vs. L.A. Angels; August 21 vs. Milwaukee; September 4 vs. L.A. Angels; September 18 vs. Houston), courtesy of KeyBank.
· Mariners Socks Night, first 20,000 fans, May 13 vs. L.A. Angels
· "K" Beach Towel Night, first 15,000 fans, June 11 vs. Texas
· Mariners Cooler Bag Night, first 15,000 fans, July 2 vs. Baltimore
· Salute to Latin American Baseball Day, September 4 vs. L.A. Angels
· Oktoberfest ticket special, October 1 vs. Oakland
There are numerous opportunities to save at Safeco Field with ticket specials all season long:
· College Night (April 29 vs. Kansas City; May 13 vs. L.A. Angels; May 27 vs. Minnesota; September 16 vs. Houston);
· EQC Girls Night Out (June 9 vs. Cleveland; September 2 vs. L.A. Angels);
· EQC Guys Night Out (June 30 vs. Baltimore; September 3 vs. L.A. Angels);
· Safeco Insurance Grand Slam Family Package Nights, BECU Family Nights,
Senior Specials, EQC Military Specials, and King's Court for Felix
10-Game Flex Pack & Season Tickets
Seattle Mariners 10-Game Flex Packs go on sale to the public on Wednesday, January 20 at 12pm. Fans can choose 10 games, including Opening Night, Ken Griffey Jr. Weekend games and other high-demand special events. Plans start as low as $120 with savings up to 43% off single-game ticket prices.
The best prices and access to the best seat locations are available to Mariners season ticket holders. Season ticket holders save up to 40% over single game prices, lock in the best locations and get additional benefits including access to exclusive experiences and services, discounts and a dedicated account representative.
For more information about 10-Game Flex Packs, or Mariners season tickets, including full-season and 20-Game Plans, log onto Mariners.com/16, or call 206-346-4001.
Single Game Tickets
Single game tickets for Seattle Mariners 2016 games at Safeco Field go on sale to the public on Saturday, March 5. Tickets will be available without a service charge at the Safeco Field Box Office and Seattle Mariners Team Stores. They will also be available at Mariners.com, Ticketmaster Ticket Centers and by phone at 1-888-SEA-HITS (service charges apply).