FRIDAY, JULY 17
- José Andrés' Pepe Food Truck at Nationals Park: Fans can enjoy delicious, Spanish-inspired sandwiches and seasonal soups from Pepe Food Truck by José Andrés at Nationals Park! The Nationals have recently partnered with ThinkFoodGroup to bring Pepe Food Truck to select games throughout the season. On Friday and Sunday, the truck will be stationed inside the ballpark near the Right Field Gate.
SATURDAY, July 18
- D.C. Public Library 2015 Summer Reading Program: To celebrate the D.C. Public Library's 2015 Summer Reading Program sponsored by the Washington Nationals, players will participate in reading events at three libraries across the city on Saturday morning. Drew Storen, Stephen Strasburg and Aaron Barrett will read and interact with local youth enrolled in the three-month initiative. For more information on the program, visit nationals.com/summerreading. Media interested in covering Drew Storen's visit to Tenley Library must RSVP to Carly Rolfe at Carly.Rolfe@nationals.com.
- Scout Day #3: Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Brownies, Cub Scouts, Daisies, Eagle Scouts and other groups from across the region are invited to Nationals Park for the third Scout Day event of the season. Groups will participate in a parade on the field before the game. For more information and tickets, visit nationals.com/groups.
- Peet's Coffee Sampling: As fans enter the ballpark, Peet's Coffee will provide complimentary samples of Peet's Iced Coffee outside Center Field Gate on N Street SE. Available while supplies last.
SUNDAY, JULY 19
- STAR WARS TM Day Presented by ThinkGeek: The Nationals are looking forward to the first-ever STAR WARS TM Day at Nationals Park. The first 25,000 fans to enter through ALL GATES will receive a Washington Nationals edition R2-D2 Can Cooler, courtesy of ThinkGeek. Fans can enjoy special menu items, entertainment and STAR WARS TM characters roaming the ballpark. DJs will be in Center Field Plaza and Miller Lite Scoreboard Walk, spinning music from the movies. In addition, there will be several STAR WARS TM activation stations on the concourse, each with characters and photo backdrops to create lasting memories of the day. Fans are invited to come dressed in their favorite Star Wars attire. However, adults are not allowed to wear masks that cover their face. Young children under the age of 10 can wear masks when accompanied by an adult 21 years or older. Children wearing masks must be accompanied by an adult throughout the duration of the game. Any props resembling weapons will not be allowed into Nationals Park (this includes lightsabers and toy guns).
- Me and a Friend: In partnership with SAIC and USO of Metropolitan Washington-Baltimore, this program recognizes the challenges that children face as they regularly relocate due to their parents' military assignments. The Nationals provide tickets to children of active duty service members, giving them the opportunity to use the tickets to connect with peers and help make new friends. SAIC will host a pregame kid-friendly picnic party for USO children and their friends in the Family Picnic area behind Section 142.
MONDAY, JULY 20
- Ian's Academy All-Stars: Nationals shortstop Ian Desmond will once again invite a group of scholar-athletes from the Washington Nationals Youth Baseball Academy - where Ian sits on the Board of Directors - to Nationals Park for an opportunity to enjoy a game. As part of this season-long program, the group will enjoy a private meet and greet with Ian, special batting practice viewing, receive tickets to the game and NatsBucks credit. For more information on the Washington Nationals Youth Baseball Academy, visit nationalsacademy.org.
TUESDAY, JULY 21
- Military Branch Days Delivered by UPS- U.S. Marine Corps Day: The Nationals will honor and celebrate members of the U.S. Marine Corps as part of the 2015 Military Branch Days delivered by UPS. Senior leaders and other representatives from the U.S. Marine Corps will participate in pregame ceremonies and be the Nationals' special guests for the Salute to Service.
- Ceremonial first pitch Lieutenant General Ronald Bailey
- Game Ball Delivery by Sergeant Major Ronald Green
- Color Guard from Marine Barracks Washington, D.C.
- National Anthem performed by the President's Own United States Marine Band
- Starting tunnel featuring Marines from the Washington, D.C. region
- God Bless America performed by Lieutenant Colonel RoseAnn Lynch
- Defending the Baseline: Nationals reliever Craig Stammen will host military families from Defending the Baseline prior to the game against the Mets. Craig first got involved with the organization after traveling on the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff's 2012 USO Holiday Tour. Every month, he will invite families to enjoy a special batting practice viewing, receive tickets to the game and NatsBucks credit.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 22
- Camp Day: D.C., Virginia and Maryland summer camps, day cares, school programs, youth programs and YMCA organizations are all invited to spend an afternoon at Nationals Park for the annual Summer Camp Day. With the purchase of a special event package, each camper will receive a special gift from the Nationals. More information can be found at nationals.com/groups.
PARKING, SAFETY AND TRANSPORTATION
Visit nationals.com/waytogo for information on parking and additional routes to Nationals Park. To receive up-to-date WMATA service notifications on a mobile device, fans are encouraged to register for Alert DC at https://textalert.ema.dc.gov/.
Fans are encouraged to allow plenty of extra time when getting to their seat due to the MLB-mandated use of metal detectors. All guests must pass through a form of metal detection to enter the ballpark. Guests who don't wish to walk through a metal detector will have the option of being screened with a handheld metal detector. Fans traveling to the ballpark should be aware that there are numerous new construction projects underway in the surrounding area. To ensure safe crossings, please be mindful of signage and directions given by public safety officers.
For game tickets and more information, call 202.675.NATS(6287) or visit nationals.com/tickets.