Saturday, April 14 from 12:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
Bring out the family for this incredible opportunity where you can take batting practice on the field at Oriole Park on Saturday, April 14. We will also be showing the Orioles at Red Sox 1:05 p.m. game on the scoreboard when it begins. If you would like to become a Full Season Plan Member and join in the fun, you may call (888) 848 - BIRD (2473) to purchase your plan.
Swing For Your Seats* will take place on Saturday, April 14, 2018. Times will vary based on the number of confirmed attendees, but the event will run from approximately 12:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
One (1) person per eligible account may participate. Must be 18 years of age or older.
Eligible season ticket members must sign up for their time slot** through their My Orioles Tickets account. All participants must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their start time and are required to fill out both the waiver and registration form in order to participate. The last day to register for your time slot will be on Friday, April 13 at 12 noon.
Eligible participants may only bat for one (1) Season Plan Membership account and will receive up to three (3) pitches on the field at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
A completed waiver and valid state issued personal identification is required on the day of the event to participate.
More information will be sent via e-mail. Please see the FAQ section below for more details.
*Maximum value of $10,000 towards your 2018 Season Plan Membership.
** Time slots are subject to availability.
How many people can participate?
- One (1) person per eligible account may participate. Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Eligible participants may only bat for one (1) Season Plan Membership account.
Who will be pitching?
- A pitching machine will be used for accuracy and speed. Same speed will be used for all batters.
Can we bring our own bat?
- All participants must use wood MLB bats provided by the Orioles.
Who can participate?
- Accounts who purchase or renew a Full Season Plan Membership on/before April 9, 2018.
- A proxy may be designated by the Season Ticket Member of record. Proxy must be 18 years of age or older, must be a legal resident of Maryland, Pennsylvania, D.C., Virginia, or Delaware and must sign a legal document stating that he/she is not:
- A current or former professional or drafted baseball or softball player.
- A current or former collegiate baseball or softball player.
Eligible proxys may only bat for one (1) Season Plan Membership account.
What are the prizes?
- Grandprize: If participant hits a home run, they receive their 2018 Season Plan Membership for free for the 2018 season! (Up to a $10,000 value)
- Hit the outfield wall on the fly: Complimentary catered suite for up to 14 guests, including 4 parking passes. Dates are subject to availability.
- Targets: If a ball hits a target winner will receive an Orioles prize, which may include an autographed or giveaway item.
What if we cannot attend the event?
- Account holders may provide a proxy to take their place at the event. Please see Official Rules.
How many people can attend the event?
- Up to four (4) people per account may attend the event. One (1) person per eligible account may take swings on the field.