Tickets for Padres FanFest are delivered digitally through the MLB Ballpark app. Before heading to Petco Park, follow the instructions below to download the app, link your My Tickets account to your MLB.com account and access your tickets within the app.
DOWNLOAD MLB BALLPARK APP
LOG IN WITH MLB.COM ACCOUNT
- If you have an MLB.com account, Log in using your MLB.com account email and password credentials
- If you do not have an MLB.com account, Sign up to create a new MLB.com account by entering your email address and password
Select San Diego Padres as your favorite team to get started and access Petco Park-specific app features
LOG IN TO TICKETING ACCOUNT
LINK TICKETING ACCOUNT
- Under My Account, click Link MLB Accounts
- If you have an MLB.com account, click I already have an account on MLB.com and enter your MLB.com account email and password and click Save
- If you do not have an MLB.com account, click I don't have an account on MLB.com and enter the required information to create an account and click Save
Return to the MLB Ballpark app and your tickets will appear on the Tickets tab
VIEW TICKET BARCODE
- Tap an individual ticket to view the mobile barcode. This mobile barcode will be used when you enter Petco Park
- Swipe left and right to view all of your digital tickets
- To forward tickets to friends and family, tap Forward on the top right of the screen
- Select the ticket(s) you want to forward and tap Forward to send via email or text
- Tap Forward Ticket to send via email and select the recipient's name from your device's address book or enter the email address of the recipient
- The recipient will be sent an email notification that you have sent mobile ticket(s). The recipient must click "Access Tickets" in that email in order to receive the ticket(s)
- Once the recipient accepts your offer, the ticket(s) can be used or shared in the MLB Ballpark app on his or her device
- Tap Forward via Link to send via text and simply select that recipient from your address book or enter the mobile phone number
- The recipient will receive a text with a link to accept that mobile ticket
- When you forward a ticket, it will still appear on your list of tickets in the app, but it will not feature a mobile barcode. Mobile tickets without barcodes cannot be used for entry into Petco Park.
CANCEL A FORWARDED TICKET
- If the recipient cannot attend FanFest, you can cancel the forward and have the ticket reinstated as a live mobile ticket in your MLB Ballpark app
- To cancel your previous forward, go to the Ticket Forwards section, tap Sent and select the ticket you wish to recall
- Simply tap the Cancel Forward button at the top of the screen
- The recipient will receive a notification that you have recalled the ticket. The ticket will automatically disappear from his or her "Tickets" tab. Forwarded tickets can be canceled until the moment that ticket is scanned for entry at Petco Park
ENTER PETCO PARK
- Open the MLB Ballpark app
- Tap the Tickets tab to access your tickets
- Present your mobile barcode at the gate and scan to enter Petco Park
- You will be able to scan multiple tickets on your device or forward them to a recipient in advance to be scanned via the MLB Ballpark app on their mobile device
ENABLE CHECK-IN OFFERS
- Enable Check-In offers for exclusive giveaways.
- Tap Settings on the bottom right corner of the app
- Tap Check-in and enable Auto Check-in
- You will have a chance to win an exclusive giveaway at FanFest and for future Padres games
Sign up for Compadres Fan Rewards and Compadres Kids (14 and younger) and get rewarded for the things you already do as a fan. Stop by the Compadres Fan Rewards centers at Section 109 and 135 to learn more.
Fans already in the Compadres Fan Rewards program may pick up redeemed items at Section 109 or 135 throughout the day.