The fan experience at Citizens Bank Park just got even better.The Phillies and Aramark - Citizens Bank Park's exclusive concessionaire and merchandise partner - have announced the latest enhancements to the ballpark's off-the-field lineup for the 2017 season, all of which will debut Opening Weekend (April 7-9) during the Phillies-Nationals
The fan experience at Citizens Bank Park just got even better.
The Phillies and Aramark - Citizens Bank Park's exclusive concessionaire and merchandise partner - have announced the latest enhancements to the ballpark's off-the-field lineup for the 2017 season, all of which will debut Opening Weekend (April 7-9) during the Phillies-Nationals series.
WHAT'S NEW AT CITIZENS BANK PARK
WHAT'S NEW IN FOOD
New mouthwatering concession offerings have been added to the award-winning food lineup at Citizens Bank Park.
WHAT'S NEW IN FASHION & RETAIL
The Majestic Clubhouse Store at Citizens Bank Park has expanded its fashion and retail offerings to include blinged-out caps, printed tube socks, and an enhanced Big and Tall Line (up to 4X-T)! Other new highlights include:
WHAT'S NEW IN FANDOM
Fan fun is always a top priority, and with this comes the return of XFINITY Live! post-game specials and monthly parties and eight 2017 Bud & Burger dates for the 2017 season. Other new highlights include:
- Phillies Opening Day Watch Party hosted by CSN Philly at XFINITY Live for the Season Opener on Monday, April 3! The first 500 fans will receive a free cheesesteak and drink. Fans can also enjoy free hotdogs, games and incredible giveaways including: John Kruk autographed jerseys, Phillies tickets, and even more Phillies swag! Plus, the Phillie Phanatic and other surprise guests will be in attendance.
- Enhanced Ballpark app gets a new look for Opening Day! Plus, ticketing elements and video content are easier to navigate.
- AI bot capabilities: Fans can ask the bot a simple question through the app and it will engage in conversation to inform them of the correct answer. Answers that the bot does not know will be handled in real-time conversation with a Phillies representative.
- All bidding on Phillies Charities, Inc. Auctions will be through the Ballpark app only! Fans everywhere can now bid on game-used and autographed memorabilia.
- In-stadium offers through iBeacon technology will continue for the 2017 season, and feature notifications with special offers for retail, concessions and more.
- Phillies All-Star Walk Makeover. New red, revamped brick pavers now align the Phillies All-Star Walk in Ashburn Alley. Like before, each paver is etched with Phillies All-Star players' names and All-Star years, giving fans the chance to relive the Phillies' complete All-Star history. "Ashburn Alley" is also now permanently engraved onto the alley's walkway at the east and west side entrances.
- New! 2017 Giveaways Revealed: The season leads off with a Nemours Opening Day Commemorative Knit Hat & Budweiser Block Party (4/7), McDonald's Opening Night T-Shirt (4/8 - fans 15 and older), and Cavity Busters Kids Opening Day Hooded Sweatshirt (4/9 - children 14 and under). Plus, there are plenty of fun Phillie Phanatic giveaways for children, including the Citizens Bank Phanatic Birthday Cap (4/23), Community Energy Phanatic Solar Bobble Body (7/30), and the ShopRite Back-to-School Alarm Clock (8/27). Click here for the full listing.
- New! 2017 Theme Nights: The Phillies will also host a variety of new fun theme nights throughout the season, exclusively available to fans that purchase a Theme Night Ticket. Newly-added events include: