The Phillies are taking on the Atlanta Braves on Monday, September 9, to Thursday, September 12, at Citizens Bank Park. With only nine regular season home games remaining, fans can take advantage of a special deal for select Braves games with tickets starting at $9. Below are some of the
The Phillies are taking on the Atlanta Braves on Monday, September 9, to Thursday, September 12, at Citizens Bank Park. With only nine regular season home games remaining, fans can take advantage of a special deal for select Braves games with tickets starting at $9. Below are some of the fan highlights surrounding this four-game series.
1. Start the week with a music-filled Monday at Phillies Band Night during the 7:05 p.m. Phillies game. Plus, Eagles’ cornerback Cre’Von LeBlanc will throw out a ceremonial first pitch!
· Join the Phillies and the Sforzando Music Group for the fifth annual Phillies Band Night. Local high school marching bands will take part in a pregame parade and mass band performance on Citizens Bank Way. The first 2,000 fans that purchase this Theme Night Ticket will receive a limited edition Phillies Band Night giveaway!
· Fans can also enjoy Miller Lite Monday specials, which include $1 off 24 oz. Miller Lite cans.
2. Tuesday’s game starts at 7:05 p.m. and features the Phillies #CollegeSeries Sport & Facility Management Night!
· College students and recent graduates are invited to go behind-the-scenes in the business of sports at the Phillies #CollegeSeries sponsored by Temple University’s School of Sport, Tourism & Hospitality Management. Full details can be found here.
· Plus, it’s Mystery Bobblehead Night. The first 500 fans that purchase this Theme Night Ticket will receive a coupon for one exclusive Mystery bobblehead.
3. During Wednesday’s 7:05 p.m. game, the Phillies will honor first responders from September 11, 2001. Fans are encouraged to be in their seats by 6:30 p.m. for this special pregame tribute.
· The national anthem will be performed by U.S. Navy Petty Officer First Class, Steven Powell.
· An All Service Color Guard will present the colors.
· Members of the Philadelphia Police Department and Philadelphia Fire Department, along with members of the United States Military, will carry the 50 state flags onto the field.
· Chevrolet Awards of Valor will be presented to police officers and firefighters for remarkable acts of heroism and for serving as role models in their communities.
· U.S. Army veteran John Barbare and his service dog Javier will throw out a first pitch on behalf of Canine Companions for Independence.
· Sergeant Jonathon Packard of the Delaware State Police will perform “God Bless America.”
· Players will wear 9/11 ribbon patches. There will also be special line-up cards and base jewels.
· Plus, the first 1,000 fans that purchase this Theme Night Ticket will receive a coupon for our exclusive Phillies First Responders Day T-shirt.
4. The final game of the series starts at 7:15 p.m. and features retro fun for Phillies #ThrowbackThursday. Plus, William deVry from “General Hospital” to throw out a ceremonial first pitch. Other highlights include German Heritage Celebration and #CollegeSeries Business Analytics Night!
· The ballpark is going retro! From Phillies players wearing a 1980s-era powder blue uniform and burgundy cap to PhanaVision retro music and more, there will be plenty of #TBT fun for all fans to enjoy. Plus, Phillies Alumni Steve Jeltz will throw out a ceremonial first pitch and Delaware Valley acapella group, The Tonics, will perform the national anthem.
· Additionally, William deVry, who stars as Julian Jerome on “General Hospital,” will throw out a ceremonial first pitch as part of Sandy Rollman Ovarian Cancer Foundation Night.
· As part of the German Heritage Celebration festivities, the Philadelphia German Brass Band will perform on-field pregame and former NFL player and accordionist, Don Bitterlich, will roam the concourse and perform on the dugout at the end of the 7th inning. The evening also features a German Heritage Celebration Theme Night ticket offer, which includes a $4 discount off tickets in locations regularly priced $47 and under. Click here for ticket details.
· Also happening, the John Vukovich Award will be presented to Ernie Whitt, Clearwater instructor. The award is presented annually to an instructor in the Phillies organization who embodies the characteristics of the late John Vukovich, the longest-tenured coach in team history.
· Plus, it’s Phillies #CollegeSeries Business Analytics Night sponsored by Temple University's Fox School of Business, where students and recent graduates are invited to learn from top Phillies and Major League Baseball business analytics executives. Full details can be found here.
Other need-to-know information:
- Gate Openings: The main gates open 1½ hours prior to game time, with the Left Field Gate/Ashburn Alley and a portion of the Third Base Gate granting access to Pass and Stow open 2 hours before the game.
- Parking Lot Openings: All parking lots open 5 hours prior to game time.
- Broadcast Information: The games on September 9-11 will air on NBCSP available via live stream for authenticated subscribers on NBC Sports Philadelphia’s MyTeams app. The game on September 12 will air on FOX. All games will also be broadcast on WIP (94.1 FM) and WTTM (1680 AM - Spanish).
- MLB Ballpark App: Your mobile companion when visiting Citizens Bank Park. Features mobile entry into the ballpark, food and beverage finder, check-in offers, rewards and exclusive content.