Join fellow members of local Boy and Girl Scout troops for Scout Day taking place at Citizens Bank Park:
- Sunday, April 5 vs. Milwaukee Brewers at 1:05 p.m. - SOLD OUT
- Saturday, April 18 vs. Miami Marlins at 4:05 p.m. - SOLD OUT
- All scouts in uniform have the opportunity to participate in a pre-game parade on-field (limited to the first 3,000 participants).
- Troops may have no more than one chaperone for every six children and all participants will receive wristbands.
- Specific details regarding reporting time, location, and other details will be communicated closer to the event.
- Scouts Day at the Phillies Patch - Scouts in uniform will receive their patch prior to entering the field for the pre-game parade
- Troops that order 25 or more tickets will have their name listed on the side auxiliary message boards during the game.
Scouts as well as their families and friends can purchase reduced price tickets in the following locations:
- Field Level Outfield (101-107, 140-148); Pavilion (206-211); Arcade (233-237); & Terrace (312-329) - $20 each
- Pavilion (201-205); Scoreboard Porch (241-245) - $15 each
- Terrace Deck (412-428) - $12 each
*All orders must be received by March 1.
To order tickets (subject to availability), click on the "Buy Now" button below.
Limit of 8 tickets per game; per person or entity. For more information on group sales, please contact the Group Sales Office at 215-463-5000 and ask for Matt Peters (ext. 5106) or Troy Martino (ext. 5102).
Sales/payments may not be canceled by the purchaser. The team reserves the right to cancel any individual game order in its discretion, without notification. All canceled orders will be refunded in full. By purchasing tickets, buyer is agreeing to the following Group Ticket Sales & Theme Night Policies & Procedures.
Please note: Tickets are subject to availability and dynamic pricing. Game dates, times and discounts are subject to change.