The Phillies Scouts Day events celebrating Boys and Girls Scouts at Citizens Bank Park have sold out:
- Sunday, April 7 vs. Minnesota Twins at 1:05 p.m. - SOLD OUT
- Friday, April 26 vs. Miami Marlins at 7:05 p.m. - SOLD OUT
- Pre-game parade on the field for all Scouts in full uniform.
- Scouts Day at the Phillies Patch - Scouts in uniform will receive their patch prior to entering the field for the pre-game parade
- Troops that order 25 or more tickets will have their name listed on the side auxiliary message boards during the game
Scouts as well as their families and friends were able to purchase reduced price tickets in the following locations:
- Field Level Outfield (101-107, 140-148); Pavilion (206-211); Arcade (233-237); & Terrace (312-329) - $20 each
- Pavilion (201-205); Scoreboard Porch (241-245) - $15 each
- Terrace Deck (412-428) - $12 each
Limit of 8 tickets per game; per person or entity. For more information on group sales, please contact the Group Sales Office at 215-463-5000 and ask for Corey Payne (ext. 5110) or Sean Weiss (ext. 5106).
Sales/payments may not be cancelled by purchaser. Game date and time subject to change. The team reserves the right to cancel any individual game order in its discretion, without notification. All cancelled orders will be refunded in full.
Thank you for your continued support of the Phillies!
Please note: Theme Night tickets are subject to dynamic pricing and discounts are subject to change.