The Pittsburgh Pirates are teaming up with Pittsburgh Cares to combine two great all-American pastimes - baseball and volunteerism!
By becoming an All-Stars, you're joining forces with other Pittsburghers to experience the power of volunteering through helping our neighbors! To show our appreciation for your service, volunteers who successfully complete four (4) hours of service at qualifying Pittsburgh Cares' projects receive two (2) complimentary tickets to a Pirates regular season home game!
HOW TO JOIN THE VOLUNTEER ALL-STAR TEAM
- VISIT www.pittsburghcares.org/allstars
- LOG IN to your volunteer account or become a member
- SIGN UP to volunteer with one of the following: Allegheny Land Trust, Bloomfield Development Corporation, Center for Victims, Cindy's Memorial Bark Park, City of Asylum, Community Human Services, Computer Reach, Free Store Wilkinsburg, Global Links, H.O.P.E. for Tomorrow, Harambee Ujima Black Arts & Culture Association, Holy Family Institute, Millvale Library, Nine Mile Run Watershed Association, Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership, South Hills Interfaith Movement, or Tree Pittsburgh
- VOLUNTEER - All participants must complete at least four (4) hours of service between March 28, 2019 and August 31, 2019 in order to receive two (2) complimentary tickets, based on availability. (NOTE: An individual volunteer will be awarded only one pair of tickets).
- LOG HOURS - All hours must be logged via your Pittsburgh Cares volunteer account.
- GET TICKETS - Once your hours have been approved, Pittsburgh Cares will send you details on how to claim your tickets via the email linked to your volunteer account.
BECOME THE ALL-STAR VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR
The nominated individual with the highest number of volunteer hours logged through Pittsburgh Cares by August 31, 2019 will be named the All-Star Volunteer of the Year. The winner will be invited to PNC Park to be a part of some special surprises on Roberto Clemente Day, Wednesday, September 18, 2019 (vs. Mariners at 7:05 p.m.).
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.