PITTSBURGHER HOT DOG A Fun Food Friday recipe presented by Giant Eagle
Check out this twist on a ballpark classic!
Use ingredient amounts as an estimate to suit your taste.
- 4 Sugardale hot dogs
- 12 Mrs. T’s pierogies potato and cheese minis (make the whole box)
- 1 Cellone's garlic bread
- 5 ounces Silverstar kielbasa
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup coleslaw (your favorite recipe)
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut
- 6 pieces Sugardale bacon cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup crispy hashbrowns
- 1/4 cup crispy beets
- Cajun Mayo drizzle
- Wash your hands.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grill hot dogs, Mrs. T's pierogies, Cellone's garlic bread, and
- Silverstar kielbasa.
- Start with the garlic bread and place on the cheese, hot dogs, coleslaw, kielbasa, sauerkraut, and bacon.
- Add more cheese, hash browns, crispy beets, and pierogies.
- Place in oven for approximately 5 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Drizzle with Cajun Mayo drizzle.
- Enjoy while watching the Buccos raise the Jolly Roger!