Friday, July 19 - Thursday, July 25, 2019
Pirates return to PNC Park for the eighth homestand of 2019
The Pirates return to PNC Park for the eighth homestand of the season as the team hosts the Philadelphia Phillies for a three-game weekend series and the division-rival St. Louis Cardinals for four games.
Friday, July 19 - Pirates vs. Philadelphia Phillies (7:05 p.m.)
- Free Shirt Friday: Kicking off our 1979 Celebration, fans take home a retro T-Shirt in Pirates gold. | Presented by Sheetz | First 20,000 Fans - pirates.com/freeshirtfridays
- Dollar Hot Dogs Night: At select concession stands throughout the ballpark, enjoy hot dogs for just $1! | Presented by Sugardale
- Runners Night: Join us for the fifth annual Runners Night at PNC Park sponsored by Fleet Feet Pittsburgh. Tickets are specially priced starting at $17. All Runner's Night guests will be invited to run the bases on the PNC Park field after the game! pirates.com/runners
Saturday, July 20 - Pirates vs. Philadelphia Phillies (7:05 p.m.)
- Vintage Bobblehead/1979 World Series 40th Anniversary Celebration: Celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the 1979 World Series Championship with us! The Pirates and Phillies will be wearing throwback uniforms, plus we'll honor members of the 1979 team on the field in a pregame ceremony. Fans can also take home a Vintage Bobblehead in a 1979 uniform. | Presented by Giant Eagle | First 20,000 Fans - pirates.com/1979
- Pitt Night: Join your fellow Panthers fans for a night of big league action and you'll receive the official Pirates Pitt Cap! pirates.com/pitt
- Wine Night: Join us for pre-game Wine Tasting inside Club 3000, plus watch the Bucs game from an excluisve Gameday Suite and get $5 of Loaded Value credit on your ticket. pirates.com/winenights
Sunday, July 21 - Pirates vs. Philadelphia Phillies (1:35 p.m.)
- Kids Pierogy Figurines: Collect figurines of three classic pierogy characters - Jalapeno Hanna, Sauerkraut Saul and Cheese Chester. | Presented by Mrs. T's | Kids 14 & Younger - pirates.com/kidsdays
- Kids Day: Join us for fun and games at the Family Fun Zone on Federal Street before the game and then stick around after the game when kids ages 14 & younger can run the bases on the field (weather permitting), presented by Rivendale.
- Penn State Day: Join your fellow Nittany Lion fans for a day of big league action and you'll receive the official Pirates PSU Cap! New this year, a portion of each ticket sold will benefit Penn State THON. pirates.com/pennstate
- Stitch N' Pitch Day: Bring your knitting, stitching, quilting or other fiber arts projects for a pregame gathering. Take a lesson, learn a technique and meet other enthusiasts. Everyone who participates will receive an exclusive Stitch N' Pitch item! pirates.com/stitch
Monday, July 22 - Pirates vs. St. Louis Cardinals (7:05 p.m.)
Tuesday, July 23 - Pirates vs. St. Louis Cardinals (7:05 p.m.)
- Pup Night: Bring your canine best friend to the ballpark! A portion of the proceeds benefit local animal shelters. pirates.com/pups
- Down Syndrome Awareness Night: Come out to enjoy a Pirates game and raise awareness for Down Syndrome. A portion of the proceeds from each ticket will benefit the Down Syndrome Association of Pittsburgh. pirates.com/downsyndrome
Wednesday, July 24 - Pirates vs. St. Louis Cardinals (7:05 p.m.)
- Paint Party with Paint Monkey: Enjoy a pre-game painting session on the Rooftop followed by a Pirates Game. Participant tickets include your painting class and the Pirates game. Guest tickets will be seated with participant tickets when purchased together. pirates.com/paintmonkey
- WVU Night: Join your fellow Mountaineers fans for a night of big league action and you'll receive the official Pirates WVU Cap! pirates.com/wvu
Thursday, July 25 - Pirates vs. St. Louis Cardinals (12:35 p.m.)
- Camp Day: Join the Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park for Camp Day. Tickets are specially priced for camp groups. pirates.com/campday
Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffles
The Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, is back for the 2019 season. The 50/50 Raffles will take place during each Pirates home game throughout the season. Raffle ticket prices are two (2) tickets for $5, 5 tickets for $10, 20 tickets for $20 and 80 tickets for $40 with all proceeds benefiting Pirates Charities. Raffle ticket sales close after the last out in the sixth inning. The winning number will be drawn and announced in the 8th inning and the winner will receive 50 percent of the total pot. Winning numbers will also be posted on pirates.com/5050raffle within three business days.
Groups at PNC
A Pirates group outing is the perfect way to entertain clients, promote teamwork, strengthen relationships, and boost morale while experiencing an unforgettable event. Companies, schools, churches, associations, and teams will all enjoy special group pricing and benefits when bringing 10 or more people to PNC Park. For more information regarding purchasing a group package, call 1-800-BUY-BUCS or visit pirates.com/groups.
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to own your piece of the 2017 Pirates season or check out our new autographed and game-used products featuring Josh Bell, Corey Dickerson, Starling Marte, Jameson Taillon and more. Specially branded game-used bases from the Pirates Opening Day at PNC Park vs the Cardinals will also be available, while supplies last, at the Hunt Kiosk or by emailing Authentics@pirates.com.
Pirates Sheetz MTO Six-Packs
Pirates Sheetz MTO Six-Pack plans are priced as low as $120 and each package offers the ultimate flexibility throughout the season as fans are able to build their own plans and select from all games throughout the 2019 season. Prices for packages will vary as tickets are priced individually, per seating category, and based on the dynamic pricing system so fans are encouraged to buy early to lock in the lowest pricing by visiting pirates.com/6Pack.
- Chick-fil-A Summer Deal: Thru this great offer, fans get four tickets to any Pirates Monday through Friday game in June & July along with four Chick-fil-A® promotional cards, each good for one free Chick-fil-A Seasonal Smokehouse BBQ Bacon Sandwich & Strawberry Passion Tea Lemonade to be used at local participating Chick-fil-A restaurants. For more information, visit pirates.com/summer.
- Papa John's Student Discount: Students now have the opportunity to get $10 tickets EVERY GAME, plus free offers and special discounts from Papa John's. Tickets will be delivered exclusively through the MLB Ballpark app. For tickets and more information, visit pirates.com/student.
- Pirates Great Taste Ticket: For only $20 per ticket, the new mobile-only ticket offer includes a seat in a great seating location at PNC Park and one complimentary beverage in the new Miller Lite Skull Bar. For more information and to purchase a Great Taste Ticket, visit pirates.com/greattaste.
- Pirates Cove (Sections 201- 205): Tickets in the right field Pirates Cove area offer a great view as well as access to the new $5 or less value items menu. Pirates Cove tickets are just $30 each and include bottomless popcorn, peanuts and soda.
- Giant Eagle Advantage Card: The Pirates and Giant Eagle partner to offer fans a chance to save up to half off on tickets to select home games. Visit pirates.com/advantagecard for more details.
- PNC Bank Pirates Card: The Pirates and PNC Bank team up to offer discounted tickets for select games at PNC Park. Fans can use their PNC Bank Pirates card and save up to half off to all Sunday through Friday games throughout the season. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/pnccheckcard.
For a complete list of the 2019 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.