CONCERT INFORMATION AND TICKETS
Multi-platinum, multiple GRAMMY® Award winning global superstar Ed Sheeran in Pittsburgh!
- Location: PNC Park
- Date: Saturday, September 29, 2018
- Gates Open: 5:30 p.m.
- Show Time: 7 p.m.
Please note that concert tickets are not available for purchase at the PNC Park Ticket Office or by calling the Pittsburgh Pirates.
If you would like to reserve a suite, please contact a member of our Premium Sales staff via email at PremiumSales@pirates.com.
If it rains, does the concert still go on?
- Yes, this is a rain or shine event.
Can I bring food and beverage into the ballpark on the day of the concert?
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
Will concessions be open during the concert?
- Concession stands will be open.
How do I enter the Ballpark with my digital tickets?
- Digital tickets are able to be scanned at any gate.
Can I drop off a ticket at Will Call for someone else to pick up?
- There is no third party Will Call available for concerts. Please make other arrangements.
FAQ REGARDING DATE CHANGE
Why are you changing the date of the concert?
- The change has been made by the Pirates and Messina Touring Group to accommodate the Pittsburgh Steelers now announced 8:20 p.m. kickoff for Sunday Night Football at Heinz Field.
Is my ticket from the original date still valid?
- Yes. Your original ticket is the ticket you will use to get into the concert on September 29. No action is necessary, the ticket you have is the ticket that will work.
Will refunds be available if I'm unable to make the September 29 date?
- Yes. In order to receive your refund, please contact Ticketmaster online at www.ticketmaster.com or by calling 1-800-653-8000. However, exchanges and relocations are not available. For transferred tickets the refund goes to the fan who originally bought them, but you have to transfer the tickets back to them first!
How can I get a refund?
- Click the Refund link on your order in My Account on your computer or mobile device (you won't see the link in your app). If you purchased an upsell (i.e. parking) or paid a delivery fee for your tickets, please contact Ticketmaster and they will refund your entire order, including fees (except UPS if applicable) - it should post to your account in 7-10 business days.
Will you be reissuing tickets for the new date?
- No. Your original ticket will work for the September 29 date. No action is necessary.
Who can I contact for questions?
- Please contact Ticketmaster at 1-800-653-8000 or by visiting Ticketmaster.com.
Can I change my seat for the new date?
- No. Seat relocations are not available. The ticket you purchased for the original date translates directly to the September 29 concert date.