- Full Season - 4 complimentary ticket vouchers
- Half Season - 4 complimentary ticket vouchers
- 20-Game - 4 complimentary ticket vouchers
In addition to the best locations and the most savings on tickets, you can look forward to these benefits:
All 2019 Season Ticket Holders (Full, Half and 20-Game) have the opportunity of exchanging out of future and missed games at PNC Park. ALL GAMES excluding Opening Day will be eligible to exchange into, not just select game dates!
Please see the Ticket Exchanges section below for full details.
- Full Season - Guaranteed same seat.
- Half Season - Ticket guaranteed; location may vary.
- 20-Game - Ticket guaranteed; location may vary.
- Full Season - Ability to purchase every gate giveaway.
- Half Season - Ability to purchase every gate giveaway.
- 20-Game - Ability to purchase every gate giveaway.
- Full Season - Ability to purchase reserved parking.
- Half Season - Limited ability to purchase reserved parking.
- 20-Game - Limited ability to purchase reserved parking (garage parking only).
Full Season - 20%
Half Season - 20%
20-Game - 15%
- Access to Prize Locker
- BUC$ Back - or double BUCS Back - food, beverage and team store credit
- Season Ticket Holder exclusive vintage bobblehead
- Pay-in-Full Bonus - enter to win a trip to Spring Training
- Digital Ticketing Incentive - $25 BUC$ Back for new opt-ins
- Upgrade and get 10% of the additional cost BUC$ Back value
See Renewal Incentives above for more details.
- Full Season - Guaranteed ticket strip access + discount.
- Half Season - Guaranteed ticket strip access + discount.
- 20-Game - Guaranteed access to tickets + discount.
All Season Ticket Holders, regardless of plan, can look forward to these core benefits:
- Extended Payment Plan Option
- Exclusive Access to Events Throughout the Year
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Priority to Purchase Additional Game Tickets at the Season Ticket Holder Rate
- Early Access to PNC Park on Game Days
- Exclusive Breaking News Email and Text Alerts
- Exclusive e-Newsletter
- STH At Bat Offer - Opportunity to redeem a subscription to the premium features of MLB At Bat for the 2019 season: Free if your tickets and MLB.com accounts are linked by a pre-set date or special discount offer.*
- Special Pricing for the Following Events, Opportunities & Attractions:
- Pirates Gameday Suite Rentals (select dates)
- Pirates World Series Suite Rentals (select dates)
- PNC Park Facility Rentals
- PNC Park Tours
- Special Season Ticket Holders-Only Ticket Offers Throughout the Year
* Purchase must be made from MLB.com. Prior purchase not eligible for offer. Discounted subscription to MLB At Bat will not automatically renew annually.
All Hyundai Club & Club Cambria accounts receive Full Season Ticket Holder Benefits.
Past Experiences have included:
• All-Star Game Watch Party
• Kids Press Conference
• Field Days
• Mascot Breakfast
• Tailgate Party
• Alumni Meet & Greet
• Catch on the Field
• Carnival & Prize Locker
• Team PhotoFest
• Pre-Game Walk on the Warning Track
• Deliver the Lineup Card
• Deliver the Game Ball
• Seven Springs Activity Bracelets
• and more!
FUTURE GAME EXCHANGE & MISSED GAME REPLAY
All games are eligible for exchange.*
Future Game Exchange
All Season Ticket Holders will have the ability to perform unlimited future game ticket exchanges (79 games) with the following guidelines:
- The deadline to exchange out of a future game is 24 hours (or more) prior to the start time of the original game you wish to exchange out of.
- Two (2) Ways to Exchange Your Season Tickets:
- My Pirates Online Ticket Account (pirates.com/mytix). Through your ticket account, you have access to live ticket inventory which is the most convenient way to exchange your season tickets.
- PNC Park Ticket Office (located at the corner W. General Robinson and Federal Street).
- Guests must choose their new game at the time of the exchange; future game tickets are not eligible to be banked for credit.
- Season Ticket Holders requesting a ticket exchange from a lower-priced game into a higher-priced game must pay the difference in value. Conversely, if requesting a ticket exchange from a higher-priced game into a lower-priced game, the difference in ticket value can be applied to eligible future game exchanges in the 2019 Regular Season.
- There is no limit to the number of future games you may exchange but each game must be exchanged out of in a separate transaction.
- All exchanges are based on availability; the Pirates cannot guarantee that all exchanges will be available.
- While all games (except Opening Day) will initially be available to exchange into, exchanges will no longer be available once a game reaches a specific ticketing threshold. Once a game is nearing that threshold, the Pirates will notify you via email that exchanges are nearing capacity, thus giving you an opportunity to transact your potential exchange before the game is closed.
Missed Game Replay
As a benefit, Season Ticket Holders are eligible to "replay" their season tickets from a missed game. There will be 38 select Monday-Thursday games available for missed game redemption with the following guidelines:
- Redemption fees will be applied at the following rates:
• Corner Box, Infield Grandstand & Outfield Grandstand = Full Season: $1 per ticket, Half Season: $2 per ticket, 20-Game: $4 per ticket
• Home Plate Box & Infield Box = Full Season: $4 per ticket, Half Season: $8 per ticket, 20-Game: $12 per ticket.
- Missed Game Replay tickets may be transacted at the PNC Park Ticket Office only.
- The last Missed Game Replay available is September 19.
- Missed Game Replay tickets may only be redeemed once; once tickets are replayed for a new game, the tickets may not be redeemed again, regardless if the new game has passed or not.
- Missed Game Replay tickets may be redeemed only in the following eligible seat locations: Corner Box, Infield Grandstand, Outfield Grandstand & Corner Grandstand. Tickets cannot be upgraded into any other seating category.
- Tickets for missed games may only be redeemed into the same or a lesser priced seating category among those listed above.
- All Missed Game Replays are based on availability; the Pirates do not guarantee that all redemptions will be available.
*Excluding Opening Day