The Angels return for their eighth homestand after a six-game road trip to Minnesota and Texas. The home stand begins Friday at 7:07 p.m. vs. the Rays (Friday, July 14 - Sunday, July 16). After a single off-day, the home stand continues with a two-game series vs. the Nationals (Tuesday,
The Angels return for their eighth homestand after a six-game road trip to Minnesota and Texas. The home stand begins Friday at 7:07 p.m. vs. the Rays (Friday, July 14 - Sunday, July 16). After a single off-day, the home stand continues with a two-game series vs. the Nationals (Tuesday, July 18 - Wednesday, July 19). Following the second off-day of the week, the home stand will conclude with the Red Sox (Friday, July 21 - Sunday, July 23). Below is a look at the notable events and ceremonies taking place at Angel Stadium during the home stand:
· On Saturday, July 15, the Angels will host Disney Day. Prior to the game, there will be Guardians of the Galaxy themed games, photos and prizes at Gate 5 for fans to partake in. A pre-game ceremony will also be held on the field.
· Saturday, July 15 will also be Clippers Night. To celebrate, a member of the current Los Angeles Clippers team will throw out the ceremonial first pitch.
SEASON SEAT HOLDER PHOTO DAY
· Sunday, July 16 is the annual Season Seat Holder Photo Day. All current Season Seat Holders will be allowed into the stadium at 10:30 AM. From 11-11:30 AM, Angels' players and coaches will be on the field to interact with the seat holders.
* Please note that all seat holders must bring their Season Seat Holder ID Card, and will not be allowed to ask for autographs or take photos with the players or coaches. Only pictures of the players and coaches will be allowed.
· Saturday Night Fireworks will be set off on the 15th and 22nd after each game.
· Sunday, July 16 and Sunday, July 23 are both Family Sunday's at Angel Stadium. Following the games, kids will have the opportunity to run the bases.
GIVEAWAYS (while supplies last)
· Upon entrance to the stadium on Tuesday, July 18, fans will be given a Trout MVP Double Bobblehead, presented by Automobile Club of Southern California.