ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.—The Tampa Bay Rays, in partnership with the Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County and Bayfront Health St. Petersburg, have announced details for on-site COVID-19 vaccination opportunities at Tropicana Field from Tuesday, June 15 through Thursday, June 17 as part of Major League Baseball’s league-wide Vaccinate at the Plate initiative. Fans who participate in this program will also get a voucher for two (2) complimentary tickets to a future Rays 2021 regular-season home game.
MLB Vaccinate at the Plate Event Details:
- Event Dates: Tuesday, June 15 through Thursday, June 17 from 3-7 p.m.
- Location: Gate 1 at Tropicana Field
- Vaccine: Both Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccinations will be available. Fans who select the Pfizer vaccine will schedule their second shot with the Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County directly. Vaccines are free. No insurance is required.
- No residency requirements
- No appointment necessary
- Pfizer: Ages 12 years old and up
- Johnson & Johnson: Ages 18 years old and up
- Safety: Masks are required for anyone entering Tropicana Field who is not vaccinated, ages 2 years old and up. Masks are optional for fully vaccinated fans.
- Ticket Voucher: Fans who receive a COVID-19 vaccine at Tropicana Field will receive a ticket voucher for two (2) complimentary tickets in the Lower Reserved or GTE Financial Party Deck for one regular-season home game (excluding games against the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox). Vouchers must be redeemed online at RaysBaseball.com using the unique code provided.
- Parking: Fans can park for free in Lot 6 or 7 and proceed to the Gate 1 rotunda entrance. A map of the property is available at RaysBaseball.com/Parking.
For additional information, visit RaysBaseball.com/Vaccinate.