Following a nine-game road trip, the Tampa Bay Rays return to Tropicana Field on Monday for a three-game homestand against the Minnesota Twins (September 4-6).Tickets to these dates and all Rays 2017 home games can be purchased online at raysbaseball.com, the Tropicana Field Box Office or by calling 888-FAN-RAYS. The
Following a nine-game road trip, the Tampa Bay Rays return to Tropicana Field on Monday for a three-game homestand against the Minnesota Twins (September 4-6).
Tickets to these dates and all Rays 2017 home games can be purchased online at raysbaseball.com, the Tropicana Field Box Office or by calling 888-FAN-RAYS. The 2017 Rays Baseball season is presented by Tampa General Hospital. The Rays take on the Twins on Monday, September 4 at 7:10 p.m. and continue the mid-week series on Tuesday, September 5 at 7:10 p.m. The series concludes on Wednesday, September 6 with a 1:10 p.m. start. The Rays took two of three against the Twins in Minnesota when the teams met in May earlier this season.
The Rays are offering weekday specials throughout the season including:
• Monday-Salute to Service Monday presented by Suncoast Credit Union: Military, Teachers and First Responders have the opportunity to receive two (2) complimentary tickets to all six (6) Monday home games, ten (10) additional bonus dates and special ticket offers throughout the season. Military, Teachers and First Responders are encouraged to visit raysbaseball.com/specials to sign up. Affiliation will be verified by ID.me, a third-party MLB approved verification service. Tickets will be made available one week prior to each scheduled game date.
• Tuesday-$2 Kids Tuesdays presented by Morgan Auto Group: For all Tuesday home games, tickets for kids 14 years and under are $2 with the purchase of a full-price adult ticket. $2 Hot Dogs, presented by Kayem Franks, will also be available for all fans for all Tuesday home dates. A total of 54,984 hot dogs have been sold during the first nine Tuesdays of the season.
• Wednesday-Ballpark App Wednesdays presented by MLB.com: For all Wednesday home games, fans may purchase half-priced Lower Corner and Upper Level tickets exclusively through the MLB.com Ballpark App. Wednesdays will also feature Ballpark Bingo presented by 7-Eleven, where Rays fans can play against each other each week for a chance to win prizes. To access special ticket offers, Rays Ballpark Bingo and other exclusive promotions throughout the season, fans are encouraged to download the MLB.com Ballpark App from the App Store, Google Play or raysbaseball.com/ballparkapp.
• Thursday-Senior Special Thursdays presented by Duke Energy: For all Thursday home games, Press Level tickets for fans 60 years and older are only $15.
• Friday-$7.11 Fridays presented by 7-Eleven: For all Friday home games, fans may purchase Upper Level tickets for only $7.11. To take advantage of this special price, fans should visit a participating local 7-Eleven store and pick up the Rays Friday night discount coupon. The coupon code will be redeemable online at raysbaseball.com/specials or at the Tropicana Field Box Office. Each coupon will be good for up to four (4) tickets. $5 Budweiser and Bud Light drafts will be available to purchase for fans 21 years and older at the Budweiser Porch in Center Field. Please drink responsibly.
COMING UP AT THE REPUBLIC BANK DRAFT ROOM - Musical artists Ian Williams and Jariah Higgins will perform in the Republic Bank Draft Room on Monday, September 4 and Tuesday, September 5, respectively, from 5:40-7:10 p.m.
$2 KIDS TICKETS BONUS DATES - The Rays have extended their $2 Kids Ticket promotion, presented by Morgan Auto Group, to include the games on Monday, September 4 at 7:10 p.m. and Wednesday, September 6 at 1:10 p.m. Tickets for kids 14 years and under are $2 with the purchase of a full-price adult ticket.
GATES OPEN - Monday-Thursday, 1½ hours prior to first pitch; Friday-Sunday, 2 hours prior to first pitch. *Exception to normal gate time: Monday, September 4 (7:10 p.m. start), as gates will be open 2 hours prior to first pitch.