The Rangers are excited to begin construction of the new ballpark. The work will necessitate road closures and lot closures. Please reference the timeline below to stay up to date on changes and plan for your trip to Globe Life Park
Beginning September 15
- Nolan Ryan Expressway closed from south of Randol Mill Road to Cowboys Way
- The majority of Tundra Parking Lot B closed with the exception of the northeast quadrant at the corner of Randol Mill Road and Stadium Drive
Beginning September 25
- Tundra Parking Lot B will be available only through entrance B3 on Stadium Drive
- Lexus Valet parking will still be available at parking lot entrance B1 on Randol Mill Road
- Cash parking south of Globe Life Park in Arlington is available in Tacoma Parking Lot R at the corner of Sanford St. and Stadium Drive
Advanced Online Purchases
Conveniently buy your parking online up to one hour before the game, its super easy! Just click the link below, select your desired game, and then choose your parking location. Once you've made your purchase, your parking pass will be available in your My Rangers Tickets account. You can either print your parking pass at home or download the MLB.com Ballpark and access your parking pass from your smart phone.
General day of game parking is available for $20 at Globe Life Park parking lots.
Lexus Valet Parking is available for every game on the north, east, west, and south sides of Globe Life Park at a cost of $45 and may be purchased in advance by calling 972-RANGERS x1. Lexus Valet Parking on the north, east, and west side of the ballpark begins operation three hours prior to the start of each game, and the south side location begins operating an hour and a half prior to the start of each game.
Lexus Valet locations may reach capacity prior to game time. Real-time updates on the availability of valet service at each location are available by following @RangersInfo on Twitter.
Space permitting, Lexus Valet service is complimentary to current Park Place Lexus or Sewell Lexus customers with the 2017 valet window sticker. To obtain the 2017 valet window sticker please visit one of the four Dallas-Fort Worth Lexus dealerships.
Bus and R.V.
RV parking ($80) and bus parking ($40) are designated in Lot C and Lot D on the east side of the ballpark. RV's are allowed in when the lots open (approximately 3 hours prior to game time) and must depart the lot by 9:00am the day following the game (Ballpark Schedule Permitting).
Reserved season parking areas and regular season parking areas serve suite holders and season ticket holders. Season parking areas are held for season parking pass holders for up to 30 minutes prior to game time.
Consider what is most important to you -- a quick trip between your parking space and the ballpark gates (park closer to ballpark) or quick arrival and departure from the parking lot (park closer to major roads)
Consider the direction you will depart Globe Life Park:
- To Dallas: Camry Lot D, Corolla Lot C, Prius Lot F, and Land Cruiser Lot G provide the easiest departure toward Dallas on I-30
- To Fort Worth: Toyota Lot A, Sienna Lot M, and Highlander Lot N are the most convenient from which to head west toward Fort Worth
- To Highway 360: Tundra Lot B, Corolla Lot C, and Camry D provide the easiest route for departing via Highway 360
- Watch for additional directional signage
- For more information, please contact the parking office at 817-273-5007.
Parking is available for fans with handicap/disabled plates and/or tags in select lots on a first come/first served basis. Handicap/Disabled parking may reach capacity prior to the games. A courtesy cart may be requested from any parking staff member. Please see map for lots with handicap parking.
Parking Lot Shuttle
Two shuttle routes serve patrons parking in lots north of Globe Life Park. The red shuttle route stops at the corner of Nolan Ryan Expressway and Road to Six Flags and serves Lots G and N on Legends Way. The blue shuttle route serves fans parking in Lot F with pickups from the west on Legends Way and east on Convention Center Drive. All shuttles stop at Home Plate Gate. Shuttles run three hours pre-game and two hours post-game. Please see the parking map for exact locations.