Make the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation a Part of Your Lasting Legacy
Planned gifts provide long-term support to the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation to further its mission to improve the lives of children within our community far into the future. Make the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation a part of your lasting legacy through including it in your planned giving.
Donors can make one-time gifts or they can support the Foundation through a variety of long-term giving vehicles including multi-year pledges, estate planning, bequests, charitable lead trusts and other methods.
It is best for you to consult with your attorney or financial advisor to help you determine which strategy is best for you. If you choose to create a charitable trust for the benefit of the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, they can work with you to tailor the best option for your personal needs.
Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Donation is spread over a period of years
- The Foundation can make plans based on your planned support for future years
- You may be eligible for an income tax deduction for each year that a payment is made to the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation
- You can provide now for a future gift by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust
- Your assets remain in your control your bequest can be modified during your lifetime
- You can direct your bequest to fund a particular program
Charitable Lead Trusts
- You can contribute securities or other appreciating assets to a charitable lead trust that will then make annual payments to the Foundation for a specific period of time
- The present value of the income payments to the Foundation reduces your gift/estate tax
- The amount and term of the payments can be set so as to reduce or even eliminate transfer taxes due when the principal reverts to your beneficiaries
The Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation is a public charity described in the Internal Revenue Code as a 501 (c ) (3) and 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi), exempt from the federal income tax with a tax identification number of 75-2404714.