Race Packet Pick-Up
Race packets will be available for early pick up from Monday, April 8, 2019 - Saturday, April 13, 2019 at Center Field Front Office lobby at Globe Life Park in Arlington Monday - Thursday from 10 AM - 6 PM and Friday - Saturday from 10 AM - 7 PM Please allow at least 48 hours to process your online registration. Please bring photo ID with you. You may pick up a packet for another runner if you have a copy of his or her photo ID.
Race day packet pick-up will be available from 6 - 7:30 AM at the north side of the ballpark inside the Toyota Home Plate Gate entrance. We highly encourage you arrange to pick up your packet beforehand to alleviate lines on race day.
Race Day Schedule
Parking is complimentary in Sienna Lot M for race participants and spectators during the race only. Lots must be cleared by 10:30 a.m. or cars will be subject to additional fees.
Rangers 5K Race presented by Medical City Healthcare is USATF certified and chip timed.
Top Finisher Recognition
- Age Categories - Medals will be awarded in each age group: 0-8, 9-11, 12-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+, and oldest runner.
- Top Female/Male Overall Winners - Four (4) suite tickets for 2019 Rangers regular season home game. Date TBD. Suite includes catering.*
- Top Female/Male Masters Winners - Four (4) suite tickets for 2019 Rangers regular season home game. Date TBD. Suite includes catering.*
*There will be a special pre-game on field recognition
- Fastest Team - Rangers VIP Experience which includes six (6) tickets and six (6) batting practice passes to a 2019 regular season home game.**
- Largest Team - Commemorative plaque.
- Most Spirited Team -Commemorative plaque.
**mutually agreed upon date.