- Where do I park?
Complimentary race parking will be available in Sienna Lot M. This lot must be cleared by 10:30 a.m. or cars will be subjected to additional fees.
- Can participants under the age of 18 participate in the 5K/1K?
Yes, as long as they are registered by a parents or legal guardian.
- Can I get a refund for my registration?
No, there will be no entry fee refunds.
- Can someone else pick up by race packet?
Yes, as long as the representative brings a photocopy of your driver's license.
- What section is my ticket voucher for?
The ticket voucher included in your registration is good for an Upper Reserved ticket for a select 2018 regular season home game.
- What sections are available to purchase for an upgraded ticket voucher?
Upgraded ticket vouchers are available for various sections in the lower seating bowl.
- Will there be a location for my friends and family to watch me run?
Yes, there will be areas along the course and designated sections inside the seating bowl to watch you come across the finish line.
- Where is the start line?
The start line is located at Toyota Home Plate gate entrance which is on the corner of Nolan Ryan Expressway and Road To Six Flags.
- Where is the finish line?
The finish line will be on warning track on the field at Globe Life Park. Please note, those who complete the race after 9:45 a.m. will be directed to an alternate finish location.
- Are strollers allowed on the course?
- Can I bring my dog on the course?
Yes, but they must remained leashed at all times.
Additional questions? Please email email@example.com for any information.