Join us for Peek at the Park on Saturday, January 25 from 10 AM – 3 PM at Texas Live! Enjoy autograph sessions from players, a look into Globe Life Field and Q&A sessions with coaches and players. We look forward to seeing you at Peek at the Park
The event, which will be open to the public free of charge, will allow fans to get a behind-the-scenes look at the new Globe Life Field, which is scheduled to open in March. A Viewing Area will be set up on outfield main concourse of the new park, providing a great sightline of the playing field, seating bowl and retractable roof areas. The Viewing Area will be accessible from Texas Rangers Plaza adjacent to Texas Live!
Texas Rangers players will be signing autographs at designated locations in Texas Live! Autograph lines will form in the Arlington Backyard prior to each autograph session. Autographs are first-come, first-serve for each session. Rangers staff will close lines when the maximum number of guests is reached per session. Rangers staff will bring lines to the designated autograph locations. Fans must visit the Autograph Line Area in the Arlington Backyard for an opportunity to have a place in line. Players signing are subject to change.
Texas Rangers Photo Booth
Fans of all ages are invited to take photos and share to their social accounts!
Globe Life Field Viewing
A Viewing Area will be set up on outfield main concourse of the new park, providing a great sightline of the playing field, seating bowl and retractable roof areas. The Viewing Area will be accessible from Texas Rangers Plaza adjacent to Texas Live!
Globe Life Field Sales Center
The Globe Life Field Sales Center, located in the former Hall of Fame space at Globe Life Park in Arlington, will be open, and fans can see a model of the new park as well as receive season ticket information for the inaugural year at Globe Life Field.
- 105.3 The Fan’s Fan Jam Saturday Show will be broadcasting live from Miller Tavern from 10am – 2pm
- Check out the CBS 11/Texas 21 Ford Explorer Stormchaser SUV in the North Plaza
- Visit our friends from Univision in the North Plaza
- Take photos in front of the FOX Sports Southwest green screen photo booth inside Texas Live!
- Catch CJ Nitkoswki broadcast his MLB Network radio show, Loud Outs, live in Choctaw Casino Lounge from 9-12pm
Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Sale
Visit the Batter’s Eye Club located in Vandergriff Plaza at Globe Life Park in Arlington for the Rangers Foundation’s annual sale. Memorabilia, promotional items, media guides and more from the past 20 years are priced from $1 and up. Proceeds from this sale will benefit the Foundation’s programming for youth baseball, youth health, youth education and youth in crisis.
Texas Rangers Social Media
Don’t forget to share your photos from Peek at the Park and interact with the team on your social media accounts!
Autograph Location and Information
- Autograph sessions will be first-come, first-serve.
- All autograph lines will form for each session in the Arlington Backyard.
- Rangers staff will close autograph lines when the maximum fan limit per session is reached.
- Rangers staff will bring autograph lines to the designated autograph location.
- Fans must enter the line at the Arlington Backyard to receive an autograph.
- Peek at the Park autograph schedules will not be announced in advance.
Autograph Session Times
10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM
Three (3) sessions per hour. Subject to change.
Number of Autographs
Players will sign 225 autographs per session. Players will not sign beyond their allotted time.
- Once in line, exit and re-entry to the autograph lines is not permitted. Leaving the line for any reason (including restrooms) will forfeit a guest’s place in line.
- One autograph per person, no exceptions.
- Due to time, personalization and posing for photographs with players is not permitted.
- Pre-announced autograph schedule information is subject to change without notice.
Rangers Signing Autographs*: Elvis Andrus, Brock Burke, Willie Calhoun, Shin-Soo Choo, Joey Gallo, Kyle Gibson, Taylor Hearn, Isiah Kiner-Falefa, Matt Hicks, Emily Jones, Corey Kluber, Mike Minor, Eric Nadel, C.J. Nitkowski, Tyler Phillips, Dave Raymond, Ivan Rodriguez, Danny Santana, Nick Solak, Jose Trevino, Chris Woodward. *subject to change
|10:45 – 11:15||Jon Daniels, emceed by Emily Jones||Troy’s|
|11:00 – 11:30||EVP, Business Operations Rob Matwick & SVP of Project Development, Jack Hill||Globe Life Field Viewing Area|
|11:30 – 12:00||Corey Kluber, emceed by Matt Hicks||Troy’s|
|12:45 – 1:15||Ivan ‘Pudge’ Rodriguez, emceed by Eric Nadel||Troy’s|
|1:15 – 1:45||Promotion Item Preview with Chuck Morgan||Troy’s|
|1:00 – 1:30||EVP, Business Operations Rob Matwick & SVP of Project Development, Jack Hill||Globe Life Field Viewing Area|
|1:45 – 2:15||Chris Woodward, emceed by Dave Raymond||Troy’s|