Single Game Tickets
TICKETS, SCHEDULE & PARKING
Q: IS MY TICKET ASSIGNED TO A SPECIFIC SEAT?
A: All tickets for this event are considered General Admission tickets. Upon arriving to Globe Life Field, open seats will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Q: HOW DO I PURCHASE TICKETS AND PARKING?
A: Tickets will be available for purchase online at TexasRangers.com/collegebaseball. Parking can be purchased on event day at lot the entrance with a credit card.
Q: WHAT TIME WILL THE TICKETING OFFICE, PARKING LOTS, AND GATES OPEN?
A: Parking lots will open 90 minutes before first pitch. General Admission guest parking is located in Lot B off Randol Mill Road and Stadium Drive. Single day parking passes will be available for purchase with a credit card only at the lot entrance. Ticket office and gates will open 60 minutes before first pitch.
Q: ARE SUITE RENTALS AVAILABLE?
A: Yes. For availability and additional information, please call 972-RANGERSor email [email protected]**.**
Q: HOW DO I FIND MY MOBILE TICKET?
A: There are two ways to access your tickets and parking passes using your mobile device:
- Download the MLB Ballpark app from your phone’s app store. Use the same email address and password you entered when purchasing your tickets to log in and follow the prompts until you reach the home screen. Tap the wallet icon at the bottom of the screen to view your tickets and parking passes.
- You can also access your tickets through your My Rangers Tickets account by visiting texasrangers.com/mytickets on your phone’s browser. Tap the green “Sign in to My Rangers Tickets” button, and use the same email address and password you entered when purchasing your tickets to log in. Once you’ve logged in, your next event will appear below your name. Tap the blue “View All Available Inventory” button to view all available events that you’ve purchased.
An instructional video on how to access and manage your tickets can be found here.
Q: DOES EVERYONE NEED A TICKET?
A: All adults and children over 36” tall will need a ticket for admission.
Q: IS HANDICAP SEATING AVAILABLE?
A: Yes, handicap accessible seating is available for purchase at TexasRangers.com/collegebaseball. For questions, please call 972-RANGERS.
Q: WHAT IF I AM UNABLE TO USE MY TICKET OR PARKING PASS?
A: All sales are final and there will be no refunds.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
Q: IS THERE A MAP AVAILABLE TO HELP ME LOCATE MY SEAT, NEARBY CONCESSIONS, RESTROOMS OR ATM MACHINES?
A: Yes. Please refer to the Amenities Map in the MLB Ballpark app to learn more.
Q: WHAT IF I NEED ASSISTANCE DURING THE EVENT?
A: Our event staff and security personnel are here to help. If you have a question or concern, please notify the nearest staff member and we will be glad to assist you. If you experience an emergency situation during the event, please call 911 first and then notify the nearest staff member.
Q: WILL CONCESSIONS BE AVAILBLE FOR PURCHASE?
A: Yes. Concessions will be open for this event (credit card transactions only). No alcoholic beverages may be brought into or taken out of Globe Life Field.
Q: CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD AND DRINKS?
A: Outside food and drinks are not permitted with the exception of one sealed, nonflavored, plastic bottled water under 1 liter.
Q: ARE WHEELCHAIRS AVAILABLE FOR GUEST USE?
A: Event staff has a limited number of wheelchairs available to assist guests in getting to their seat. If you need a wheelchair for the duration of your visit, we recommend bringing your own.
Q: CAN WE BRING A STROLLER?
A: Strollers are permitted inside Globe Life Field. However, their use may not inhibit guest movement or block any aisles. Smaller, umbrella-style strollers can be stored underneath a seat as long as it does not create an obstruction for other guests.
Q: ARE THERE ANY PROHIBITED ITEMS OR ACTIVITIES?
A: Yes, the following items and activities are prohibited during your Globe Life Field visit:
- Advertising, selling or promoting any product (including, but not limited to, food and beverage items)
- Bags or purses measuring larger than 16” x 16” x 8” (see next question for additional information)
- Clothing with offensive or profane language
- Disorderly conduct
- Food and drinks, with the exception of bottled water (see additional information above)
- Intentional or repeated failure to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Laser pointers
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes, vapes or any other smoking device) inside the structure of Globe Life Field
- Use of drones
- Weapons of any kind, even if properly permitted or registered
Please note that failure to follow these guidelines may result in ejection from the ballpark.
Q: ARE BAGS AND PURSES ALLOWED?
A: All bags and purses must be soft sided and not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”. Backpacks are prohibited, except for single-compartment drawstring bags that do not exceed the MLB bag-size requirements of 16” x 16” x 8”. Exceptions are for those that are carried for medical reasons or manufactured diaper bags that accompany infants and young children. All bags are subject to search before entering the ballpark.
Q: WHERE IS FIRST AID LOCATED?
A: There are two First Aid stations inside Globe Life Field, located behind Section 101 next to Guest Services and behind Sections 203 and 204. Please refer to the Amenities Map in the MLB Ballpark app for additional assistance.
Q: IS FREE WI-FI AVAILABLE?
A: Yes. To get the best connection, sign into the Wi-Fi network: GlobeLifeField-FreeWifi
Q: I FOUND AN ITEM SOMEONE LOST DURING THE EVENT. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A: If you happen to find a lost item, please take it directly to the Guest Services office on Main Concourse across from the Northwest Pedestrian Ramp, or the Guest Services Office on the Jim Ross Law Suite Level next to the Comerica Northeast Entry. The found item(s) will be stored there for the duration of that day’s event. If you lose an item at the event, please visit the Guest Services office contact Lost and Found by calling 817-533-1715 or emailing [email protected].