The Wrangler National Finals Rodeo is the season-ending championship event for the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association and is widely acknowledged as the world’s premier rodeo. For the first time since 1985, the National Finals Rodeo will host its championship event in Texas, showcasing the world’s best cowboys, barrel racers and livestock at Globe Life Field in Arlington. The 10 days of performances will begin on Thursday, December 3, with the final rodeo performance taking place on Saturday, December 12, followed by the World Champion Awards Ceremony.
Additionally, the world’s best cowgirls will compete in the inaugural championship for breakaway roping, making history in this sport at the Wrangler National Finals Breakaway Roping (NFBR). The 3-day event will begin at 10am, December 8-10 at Globe Life Field.
For mobile ticketing instructions, please click here
UPDATE: All current Wrangler National Finals Rodeo tickets have been sold. The current layout meets all health and safety guidelines. We are actively working with state and local officials and are hopeful to have the ability to increase capacity. In the event this happens and you would like to receive notification and have first priority to purchase tickets, please fill out this form. If you choose to submit this form, our team will contact you regarding inventory updates.
For a limited time, you can order a 2D version of you (or a loved one) to fill one of our brand new seats at Globe Life Field for the 2020 National Finals Rodeo.
All tickets purchased during the pre-sale period for the 2020 Arlington NFR will be sold in blocks of four seats for all ten performances.
TICKETS, SCHEDULE & PARKING
Q: HOW DO I PURCHASE TICKETS AND PARKING?
A: Tickets will be available for purchase online at TexasRangers.com/NFR beginning September 25, 2020.
Q: ARE SUITES RENTALS AVAILABLE?
A: Yes. For availability and additional information, please call 972-RANGERS or email [email protected].
Q: HOW DO I FIND MY MOBILE TICKET?
A: There are two ways to access your tickets and parking passes using your mobile device:
- Download the MLB Ballpark app from your phone’s app store. Use the same email address and password you entered when purchasing your tickets to log in and follow the prompts until you reach the home screen. Tap the wallet icon at the bottom of the screen to view your tickets and parking passes.
- You can also access your tickets through your My Rangers Tickets account by visiting texasrangers.com/mytickets on your phone’s browser. Tap the green “Sign in to My Rangers Tickets” button, and use the same email address and password you entered when purchasing your tickets to log in. Once you’ve logged in, your next event will appear below your name. Tap the blue “View All Available Inventory” button to view all available events that you’ve purchased.
Q: I’M HAVING TROUBLE ACCESSING MY TICKETS. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A: For mobile ticket assistance and ticket resolution, please visit the Southeast box office. The box office will open at 9am on event days.
Q: DOES EVERYONE NEED A TICKET?
A: All adults and children over 36” tall will need a ticket for admission.
Q: ARE TICKETS SOLD IN GROUPINGS?
A: Yes. To allow for social distancing, tickets can only be purchased in groups of 4, with space left between groups.
Q: IS HANDICAP SEATING AVAILABLE?
A: Yes, handicap accessible seating is available for purchase at TexasRangers.com/NFR. For questions, please call 972-RANGERS.
Q: WHERE SHOULD I PARK AND HOW DO I PAY FOR PARKING?
A: General Admission parking is available in Supra Lot A, Tundra Lot B, Corolla Lot C, Tacoma Lot R and Lexus Lot W. Parking will be available for pre-purchase at TexasRangers.com/NFR when event tickets go on sale. Parking can also be purchased with a credit card on event day at lot entrances.
Q: WHAT IF I AM UNABLE TO USE MY TICKET OR PARKING PASS?
A: All sales are final and there will be no refunds.
Q: WHERE SHOULD I ENTER THE BALLPARK?
A: Entrance locations are listed below:
- General Admission - Southwest, South VIP, North VIP, TXU Energy North, Comerica Northeast Entries
- Suite Admission – Southeast Entry
Q: WHAT TIME DO PARKING LOTS AND DOORS OPEN?
A: Parking lots open at 4:00pm. Doors open at 5:00pm. Times are subject to change.
*Q: IS TAILGATING PERMITTED? *
A: No. Tailgating will not be permitted.
Q: CAN I LEAVE DURING THE EVENT AND RE-ENTER?
A: Re-entry is not permitted for this event.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
Q: WHAT IF I NEED ASSISTANCE DURING THE EVENT?
A: Our event staff and security personnel are here to help. If you have a question or concern, please notify the nearest staff member and we will be glad to assist you. If you experience an emergency situation during the event, please call 911 first and then notify the nearest staff member.
Q: WILL CONCESSIONS BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE?
A: Yes. Concessions will be open for this event, serving pre-packaged food and beverage items. Only two alcoholic beverages are allowed per person, per purchase. No alcoholic beverages may be brought into or taken out of Globe Life Field.
Q: CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD AND DRINKS?
A: Outside food and drinks are not permitted.
Q: ARE WHEELCHAIRS AVAILABLE FOR GUEST USE?
A: Event staff has a limited number of wheelchairs available to assist guests in getting to their seat. If you need a wheelchair for the duration of your visit, we recommend bringing your own.
Q: CAN WE BRING A STROLLER?
A: Strollers are permitted inside Globe Life Field. However, their use may not inhibit guest movement or block any aisles. Smaller, umbrella-style strollers can be stored underneath a seat as long as it does not create an obstruction for other guests.
Q: ARE THERE ANY PROHIBITED ITEMS OR ACTIVITIES?
A: Yes, the following items and activities are prohibited during your visit:
- Advertising, selling or promoting any product (including, but not limited to, food and beverage items)
- Alcohol not purchased from the event or illegal drugs/substances
- Animals (except service animals)
- Bags or purses
- Banners or signs that are not in good taste, obstruct another guest’s view, or are not event-related
They may not contain commercial messages, logos or political endorsements and may not be hung from or affixed to ballpark structures
Signs on poles or sticks, or constructed of wood or metal material, are also not permitted
- Clothing with offensive or profane language
- Congregating inside and outside of Globe Life Field, or its surrounding areas (including parking lots)
- Disorderly conduct
- Food and drinks, with the exception of one sealed bottled water
- Glitter, balloons or rice
- Intentional or repeated failure to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Laser pointers
- Seat cushions
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes, vapes or any other smoking device) inside the structure of Globe Life Field
- Tripods, monopods and selfie-sticks
- Umbrellas that are full size (compact umbrellas are permitted)
- Use of drones or other unmanned and remote-controlled aircraft systems
- Weapons of any kind, even if properly permitted or registered
Please note that failure to follow these guidelines may result in ejection from the ballpark.
Q: ARE BAGS AND PURSES ALLOWED?
A: In an effort to enhance public safety, Globe Life Field will be enforcing a no bag policy. Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items, including diaper bags, after proper inspection.
Q: WHERE IS FIRST AID LOCATED?
A: There are two First Aid stations inside Globe Life Field, located behind Section 101 next to Guest Services and behind Sections 203 and 204.
Q: IS FREE WI-FI AVAILABLE?
A: Yes. To get the best connection, sign into the Wi-Fi network: GlobeLifeField-FreeWifi
Q: I FOUND AN ITEM SOMEONE LOST DURING THE EVENT. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A: If you happen to find a lost item, please take it directly to the Guest Services office on Main Concourse across from the Northwest Pedestrian Ramp, or the Guest Services Office on the Jim Ross Law Suite Level next to the Comerica Northeast Entry. The found item(s) will be stored there for the duration of that day’s event. If you lose an item at the event, please visit the Guest Services office contact Lost and Found by calling 817-533-1715 or emailing [email protected].
Q: WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE BEING TAKEN?
A: In addition to following all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Texas Department of State Health Services (DHSH) guidelines, we are working closely with Tarrant County and the City of Arlington to ensure events meet all recommended health and safety standards.
In accordance with Governor Abbott’s latest executive order, all guests entering Globe Life Field will be required to wear a face covering. The requirement does not apply to people who are eating or drinking, to anyone for whom the wearing of a face covering poses a significant mental or physical health risk, and/or to children under the age of 10 (please note, however, that the CDC recommends face coverings for all people 2 years of age or older). Please click here to view the full executive order.
Public health authorities recommend self-screening before you enter public places for, and not entering public places with any of the following signs or symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
Please see the DHSH website at https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/ for more information.
Q. WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD I TAKE DURING MY VISIT?
A: Currently, the CDC and DSHS recommend practicing the following protocols which are subject to change:
- Wear a face covering in public settings
- Maintain at least 6 feet of separation from other individuals not within the same household
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Wash hands often for 20 seconds and encourage others to do the same
- If no soap and water are available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue away
Please see the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html and the DSHS website at https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/ for more information.
You should check CDC and DSHS guidelines prior to your visit for any changes implemented by the CDC or the DSHS.
Q: DO I NEED TO WEAR A MASK?
A: In accordance with Governor Abbott’s latest executive order, all guests entering Globe Life Field will be required to wear a face covering. The requirement does not apply to people who are eating or drinking, to anyone for whom the wearing of a face covering poses a significant mental or physical health risk, and/or to children under the age of 10 (please note, however, that the CDC recommends face coverings for all people 2 years of age or older). Please click here to view the full executive order.