Globe Life Field suites were designed to offer some of the closest game views in Major League Baseball.
Flexible and modular design enables you to configure select suites and host groups of various sizes - from 30 people to as many as 420.
More choices through a variety of food and beverage packages to meet your dining needs.
All suites are designed to give you spaces for rich interaction and memorable shared experiences - from conversations and cuisine to cheering on the Rangers.
INCREASED FOOD & BEVERAGE CREDIT
Each suite comes with a food and beverage package or credits greater than previous years.
- Parking passes
- Suite Attendant
- Multiple HDTV monitors
- Concierge service
Hall of Fame Suites
Hall of Fame Suites are located on the Upper Suite Level, and feature retractable walls to accommodate groups of multiple sizes. Furnished in rich textures and an elevated level of food service. Multiple rows of movie theater style seats outside each suite will keep you comfortable all game long.
- 30-person suites are $5,400*
- Hall of Fame suites start at 30 people and can go up to 420 people
- Each Hall of Fame Suites comes with a $600 food and beverage credit
- Rent three or more conjoining suites and your group is eligible for food and beverage package choices
- Special buyout pricing when purchasing all Hall of Fame suites for a game
Renders show expanded room option
Located on the Upper Suite Level, Classic Suites are furnished with a playful baseball theme. Each suite features a private restroom. Outside each suite, new and wider ballpark seats invite your group to watch the game. Classic Suites have the option for groups of 20 to 40 fans.
- 20-person suites are $4,000*
- Each 20 ticket Classic Suite comes with a $600 food and beverage credit
- 40-person suite is $8,000*
- The 40 ticket Classic Suite comes with a food and beverage package