The Tampa Bay Rays have partnered with Seats of Dreams, a non-profit children's organization, to provide Rays Season Ticket Holders with a way to donate tickets for games they will not be attending.
Donated tickets will be provided to local charities that serve our community's children, families and citizens who normally would not have the opportunity to attend a Tampa Bay Rays game.
The Rays and Seats of Dreams thank you for your donation.
How to Donate
Tickets can be donated until 24 hours prior to game time and Seats of Dreams will e-mail Season Ticket Holders a receipt for their donation. To donate your tickets, log in to your Rays Ticket Account. Click Manage My Tickets, select the game and continue through the Donate to Charity process. There is no charge to forward your tickets to Seats of Dreams.
- A minimum of two (2) tickets is required.
- Donated tickets must be for games yet to be played (not past games).
- Parking passes, complimentary tickets and tickets received through the Past Game Redemption program are not eligible for this program.
- Only an electronic version of your tickets may be donated.
- You should consult your tax advisor(s) about the proper tax treatment of your donation.
Local Charities and Potential Recipients Include:
- Academy Prep Centers for Education
- AMI Kids, Inc.
- All Children's Hospital Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Suncoast
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Tampa Bay
- Brookwood, Inc.
- Children's Dream Fund
- Community Tampa Bay
- Girls, Inc.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- PACE Center for Girls
- PlaySmart, Inc.
- Police Athletic League
- Redlands Christian Migrant Association
- Ronald McDonald House
- Salvation Army
- Starting Right, Now
- Tampa Jewish Family Services
- YMCA of Greater St. Petersburg
- YMCA of the Suncoast
- Tampa Metro YMCA
- YWCA of Tampa Bay
- United Cerebral Palsy
About Seats of Dreams:
Seats of Dreams is committed to enriching the lives of children. Seats of Dreams achieves this by giving donated sports and entertainment tickets to children who are disadvantaged, have disabilities or who are sick. Our goal is to foster the dreams of these children and help them forget their challenges. Please visit our website at www.seatsofdreams.org to see how you can help.
Seats of Dreams is a National Non-Profit headquartered in New York. Florida Registration: CH38215