ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE REDS COMMUNITY FUND
Don’t miss your chance to be at Great American Ball Park this season!
In accordance with local health and safety guidelines, fans will not be permitted to attend games at Great American Ball Park at the start of the season. However, Reds fans still have the chance to grab a seat at GABP through the team’s Reds Fan Cutouts fundraiser!
- Each Cutout is $75
- You will receive a photo of your cutout in its seat after installation
- Your cutout will be placed in the ballpark during the 2020 regular season and you’ll have the option to pick it up once it’s removed.
- Stadium Cutouts will be authenticated prior to pick-up.
- For best practices for submitting your photo, please take a look at Photo Submission Guide below.
Please note: the Cincinnati Reds reserve the right to refuse any photos. Images that portray obscene, lewd, explicit, discriminatory, derogatory, violent, offensive, infringing or otherwise inappropriate content are strictly prohibited and will be discarded.
The image you submit must be of yourself or your minor child(ren) or ward(s). Please do not upload an image of a celebrity.
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Team colors and jerseys are encouraged!
- Make sure your clothing and the background are contrasting colors.
- Wearing a hat too low will cast a shadow on your eyes and conceal your face.
- If you wear a hat, make sure there is a good source of light in front of your face.
- If you wear glasses, try tilting/angling your face to avoid glare on your glasses. Avoid using the flash.
- For best results use a solid-color background. Use a sheet or blanket if you don’t have a blank wall that will work.
- Good front lighting works best. Avoid standing with your back to a window or a door.
- Keep personal or private information off of the walls or objects behind you. We are unable to remove backgrounds from photos.
TAKING THE PHOTO:
- Have someone else take your picture. Selfies are not recommended.
- Aim from the waist up and keep your arms to your sides.
- Stand 3-4 feet away from the camera/phone, and have the photo taken at your eye level. Photos taken by smartphones are perfectly fine. When submitting the photo, make sure it is the largest possible size. Don’t compress the file.
- Include some space around your head and shoulders so that your body is not chopped off.
- Photo should be taken vertically or portrait.
- Holding a glove, sign, ball, foam finger, etc. will not show up if beyond your shoulders. Items must be at your chest while keeping arms in frame.
CROPPING YOUR PHOTO:
- Make sure your arms are inside the right and left edges of the frame.
- Crop so that the base of your neck is at the center of the frame.
- Maintain a 3:4 ratio.
- Please crop the photo to only include yourself from the waist up. We strongly suggest limiting to one person per photo due to the size of the cutout.
UPLOAD A PRE-EXISTING PHOTO OR SCAN OF A PHOTO:
- Preferred file size is 2448px X 3264px or (34x45in) at a 72 DPI. The cutout at full size is roughly 24”X17”. Smaller files may appear blurry and not as clear.
- To check the file size, right click the photo in your finder window.
How large is each cutout?
Cutouts will be roughly 24 inches by 17 inches. All fan cutouts will be the same size.
Where will my cutout sit?
Cutouts will be seated in select sections around the ballpark. We cannot guarantee a specific location at this time.
Will I have the same seat all season long?
The cutout will be seated in the same section the entire time it’s in the ballpark. The Cincinnati Reds reserve the right to move/remove any or all of the cutouts at its sole discretion for any reason or no reason at any time without notice or liability to you.
Can I choose my seat?
Due to limitations, specific sections and rows are unavailable for this program and we cannot accommodate seat requests. Seat assignments will be randomly selected by the Cincinnati Reds.
Can I keep my cutout after the season?
Your cutout will be placed in the ballpark during the 2020 regular season and you’ll have an option to pick it up once it’s removed.
Please note: we cannot guarantee the condition of your cutout after exposure to weather and outdoor elements.
How do I upload my photo?
You can upload your photo through the purchase form.
Can two people be in one photo?
We strongly suggest limiting to one person per photo due to the size of the cutout.
Are there any restrictions to the photo I upload?
We are unable to create cutouts that include the following;
- Commercial advertisements, including slogans, websites, and phone numbers
- Social media handles and hashtags
- Offensive or negative references to any MLB team or player
- Names of any MLB players
- Statements or endorsements of political candidates
- Third party logos/branding
- Images of a celebrity
- Images that portray obscene, lewd, explicit, discriminatory, derogatory, violent, offensive, infringing or otherwise inappropriate content are strictly prohibited and will be discarded.
* The Reds reserve the right to reject any photo for any reason.
How will I know if the photo I upload is accepted?
We will let you know if the photo you submit does not meet our guidelines.
Please only upload photos of yourself or your minor child(ren) or ward(s), with no other logos or text when you take your photo, and make sure there are no visible third-party copyrights or trademarks in the background.
The Club expressly reserves the right to replace any visible apparel that contains logos of any kind with Reds apparel. The Reds reserve the right to reject any photo for any reason. If your photo is rejected, a staff member will contact you about obtaining a new photo.
When will my cutout be in my seat?
Cutouts will be installed in waves, depending on when your photo is received.
Will fans be able to view and download a photo of their cutout in the ballpark?
We will send you a photo of your cutout once it has been installed in its seat.
Can I come see it for myself?
Fans will not be permitted inside Great American Ball Park to view their cutout.
Will anyone contact me?
After completion of your purchase, a member of the Reds staff will review your photo and only reach out to you if your photo is not approved and needs to be resubmitted. If approved, your cutout will be installed and a photo will be emailed shortly after installation.
Who is the charity or beneficiary?
All proceeds benefit the Reds Community Fund. The RCF is the official non-profit organization of the Cincinnati Reds. Since its inception in 2001, the Community Fund has been dedicated to improving the lives of youth through its baseball and softball-themed outreach efforts. Find out more at reds.com/community.
What if I have additional questions?
For more information about this opportunity, please contact us at [email protected].
If a baseball hits my cutout, will I receive it?
Unfortunately baseballs are not part of the Reds Fan Cutout Fundraiser. The Reds Official Game-used Authentics Program benefits the Reds Community Fund. Baseballs from every game will be for sale shortly after the conclusion of each homestand.
How can I ‘sit’ with my family or friends?
As long as you purchase all of the cutouts in the same transaction, they will be seated together.
I want to use an older photo, what do you suggest?
Please check the photo submission guide for a full list of tips on submitting your photo. Keep in mind: the cutout template includes the head and shoulders of the photo. Ideal photos will include a person front-on, with their arms at their sides about 3 feet from the camera.
Can I wear gear from other teams?
We are unable to accept photos that include other teams’ names and/or logos. Please see the restrictions for a complete list of what will be accepted for this opportunity.
I live in another country, can I purchase a cutout?
There are no restrictions on who can participate in this opportunity. However, we are unable to ship outside of the US right now. Details regarding cutout pick-up and shipping will be announced shortly. International purchasers may have a family member or friend retrieve their cutout on their behalf at the conclusion of the program.
Can I submit a photo of a pet?
We are working on a plan for pet program to be announced in the near future. Keep an eye out on this website for additional details shortly.