Sunday, August 25, 2019
Michelob ULTRA is all about an active lifestyle - whether that's fitness, food, or fashion. We are proud to be partnering with the Cincinnati Reds to host the premier fitness festival of the summer, MOVEMENT. Come with your friends for a day of fitness and fun for all ability levels at Great American Ball Park. Workout with local Cincinnati fitness studios, master the art of chill with new recovery and relaxation methods, and revel in high-energy celebrations with music -- and of course, beer. Remember -- it's only worth it if you enjoy it!
NOTE: All participants must be 21 or older.
Barre 3: Barre3 is a full-body workout designed with our signature approach of sustained holds, micro-movements, and cardio bursts that will leave you feeling balanced in body and empowered from within.
Define: Define only teaches what is good for your whole body, never sacrificing your joints or muscle groups for a fad. Their Barre, Cycling, and Yoga classes support not only strong bodies, but strong minds to help you feel your best.
LB: The LB was created with one goal in mind: to give you more kinds of classes and more ways to move-all in one place, with the freedom to take any classes you want. You'll find the latest fitness trends taught by the city's top instructors-in a studio that'll inspire you to give your workout everything you've got.
MODO Yoga: New to yoga, that's ok, Modo Yoga is for everyone! We will move through a fun and challenging sequence allowing you to connect your breath and movement. You will leave this class feeling stronger and more connected to your body.
Planet Fitness: Planet Fitness believes in providing a high-quality fitness experience at an affordable cost. They create an environment where you can relax, go at your own pace, and do your own thing without ever having to worry about being judged.
Schedule of Events
*Schedule and events subject to change.
Ticket Package Details
Includes access to all workout partners, two (2) complimentary Michelob ULTRA, two (2) tickets to your choice of any Reds home game from September 2-8, and a chance to win ULTRA Swag.
Reds tickets will be fulfilled through the MLB Ballpark App 48 hours prior to the event.
- Bruegger's Bagels Hyde Park: Founded in 1983, Bruegger's is renowned for its authentic New York-style kettle-boiled and stone hearth-baked bagels, made with only 5 simple ingredients. They're still committed to baking authentic New York-style bagels in small batches all day long.
- Fork & Greens: Fork & Greens is the plant-based concept of brothers-in-law from Northern Kentucky who wished to bring a new flavorful twist to the food truck scene with a passion for real, quality food.
What to Bring
- Athletic Clothes
- Gym Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Money for food and merchandise
- Parking not included.
- Reds game tickets will be delivered digitally via the free MLB Ballpark app and will also serve as your ticket for the Movement by Michelob ULTRA event.
- Participants will receive their two Michelob ULTRA drink tickets upon entering the event and after turning in a completed waiver.
All participants MUST be 21 or older and complete a signed waiver to participate.
Additional Event Partners
- The Beauty Boost
- Cincy State of Being
- Figure Weight Loss
- HI Ball Sampling
- IV Hydration Boutique
- Natalie Ramirez Makeup Artistry
- NKY Botox and Beauty
- Profile by Sanford
- Queen Bee
- Red Bike
- Rodan and Fields
- Smoothie King
- Beauty Boost
- The Original Method
- Tri State Run Group
- Urbana Coffee
- What the F*T Podcast