BOSTON, MA - Single-game tickets for most 2019 Red Sox home games, including summer games, will go on sale Friday, January 25, at 10 a.m. Tickets will be available online at redsox.com and by phone at (877) RED-SOX9.Fans can purchase up to 12 single-game tickets per transaction. Mastercard is the
BOSTON, MA - Single-game tickets for most 2019 Red Sox home games, including summer games, will go on sale Friday, January 25, at 10 a.m. Tickets will be available online at redsox.com and by phone at (877) RED-SOX9.
Fans can purchase up to 12 single-game tickets per transaction. Mastercard is the preferred payment of the Boston Red Sox. Fans who require ADA accessible seating may also call (877) RED-SOX9. Hearing impaired fans may call the Red Sox TTY line at (617) 226-6644.
Tickets to all regular season home games will be available, with the exception of the 6 games in the Diamond Tier - April 9, July 12-13, July 26-27, and September 7. Those tickets, along with table seating on the Sam Deck in Right Field, will be made available at a later date. Information about Green Monster tickets will also be announced at a later date.
Several promotional giveaways are scheduled throughout the 2019 season. The dates and items include:
• 2019 Season Magnet Schedule, presented by Dunkin', on April 9
• Win Wall Flag, presented by JetBlue, on April 23
• Mookie Betts MVP Hat, presented by Citgo, on April 30
• J.D. Martinez Home Run Counter Bobblehead, presented by French's, on May 14
• Alex Cora World Series Bobblehead, presented by Coca-Cola, on June 25
• Mookie Betts "Time to Party" Bobblehead with Sound, presented by Toyo Tires, on July 16
• World Series Champions Tote Bag, presented by MLB Network, on July 30
• Brock Holt ALDS Hitting for the Cycle Bobblehead, presented by Jim Beam, on August 6
• Andrew Benintendi ALCS Catch Bobblehead, presented by Jim Beam, on September 3
• Nathan Eovaldi World Series Bobblehead, presented by Benjamin Moore, on September 17
The Boston Red Sox' 2019 Spring Training season begins February 13 at JetBlue Park at Fenway South in Lee County, FL, when pitchers and catchers are scheduled to hold their first workout. The first full squad workout is set for February 18. Red Sox Spring Training is presented by CVS Health.
The Red Sox will open the regular season in Seattle on Thursday, March 28. The Fenway Park opener is scheduled for Tuesday, April 9.