The Red Sox offer Twenty Game Plans in two areas atop the first and third base lines on the Pavilion Level of Fenway Park, State Street Pavilion Club and Pavilion Reserve. These seating areas provide outstanding views of the game and city of Boston skyline. There are four Twenty Game Plan schedules D, E, F, and G (listed below).
Seating Options & Pricing
State Street Pavilion Club
The State Street Pavilion Club provides a spectacular view of the playing field from Fenway Park's Pavilion level atop the 1st and 3rd base lines. The State Street Pavilion Club offers guests an unforgettable perspective of America's oldest ballpark combining a high end dining experience with a casual club atmosphere suited for any fan of the game.
- Private entrance to Fenway Park at 20 Yawkey way
- Access to climate controlled State Street Pavilion Club
- Access to upscale buffet, inside bar, outside patio bar, and private restrooms
- Wider cushioned seats
- In-Seat Wait Service
- Postseason Access: 2 tickets per account for 1 game in each round of the postseason (ALDS, ALCS, and World Series)
SSPC sections 13 or 14: $3,800 per seat (all 20 Game plans)
20 Game Plan holders in Pavilion Reserve sections enjoy incredible sightlines atop the 3rd base (section 16) and 1st base (section 15) lines.
Postseason Access: 2 tickets to 1 game of American League Division Series
Pricing below is per seat:
- Plan D: $1,590 (schedule)
- Plan E: $1,600 (schedule)
- Plan F: $1,610 (schedule)
- Plan G: $1,580 (schedule)
To buy call 877RedSox9 to speak with a Red Sox representative or submit your information via the Request Info form and we will be in contact with you within 2 business days.