Twenty Game Plans include 20 regular season home games per plan*, in three areas of Fenway Park:
- State Street Pavilion Club section 13 & 14
- Pavilion Reserve 15 & 16
- New for 2019 - Field Box section 81, 82, and 9
- Prices below are for 1 season ticket plan
*In 2019, there will be a total of 79 regular season home games scheduled at Fenway Park, with two games being played at London Stadium. As such, Twenty Game Winner Plans D & G will include only 19 games.
To purchase, call (877) REDSOX9 to speak to with a Red Sox representative, submit your information via the Request Info form, or email email@example.com and we will be in contact with you within 2 business days.
State Street Pavilion Club 20 Game Plan:
State Street Pavilion Club holders receive the following exclusive amenities and benefits.
Exclusive amenities include:
- Semi private entrance at 20 Jersey St
- Access to climate controlled State Street Pavilion Club (upscale buffet, bar, and private restrooms)
- Wide cushioned seats with extra legroom and cupholders
- Inseat food and beverage service
- Dedicated Account Executive
- Two (2) pregame tours per season with on field to watch batting practice (subject to availability, excludes Opening Day, Patriots Day, and Yankees games)
- Eight (8) guest passes per season for State Street Pavilion Club access (excludes Opening Day, Patriots Day, Yankees games and postseason)
*State Street Pavilion Club 20 Game holders will have the opportunity to purchase 2 tickets per account for 1 potential home game per round in the postseason.
Twenty Game Winner Plans in Pavilion Reserve and Field Box
*Twenty Game Winner Plan holders in Pavilion Reserve and Field Box will have the opportunity to purchase 2 tickets per account for 1 potential home game in both the American League Division Series and the American League Championship Series.