Applicants must complete and submit the registration form below to participate. Registration begins at 12 p.m. (noon) EST on Monday, February 19, 2018 and will conclude at 5 p.m. (noon) EST on Thursday, February 22, 2018. The Red Sox will conduct a random selection of winners from the pool of registrations for each of the two random drawings. There is no charge to register for this opportunity and no obligation to buy a ticket.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry
- Limit one entry per person. In case of multiple entries for same individual, only the first entry received will be considered.
- Only entries submitted to the Red Sox during the Registration Period will be entered in the drawing
- Entries generated by a script, macro, or other mechanical or automated means will be invalid
- Winners selected in the drawing will have the opportunity to purchase either up to four (4) tickets at a Sam Deck Table to one (1) 2018 Red Sox regular season game or up to four (4) tickets to 2018 Opening Day at Fenway Park.
Instructions for ticket purchase will be communicated via email to each applicant selected. If a selected applicant does not follow the instructions, he or she will forfeit the opportunity to purchase tickets. Please be sure to provide an accurate email address. MLB.com and the Red Sox are not responsible for any email notifications that are bounced back or misdirected. See below for dates and times.
Tickets to the following games will be available during this online purchase opportunity: