Due to the high demand and to ensure a positive experience for our fans, the Rockies will again implement the Ticket Lottery System to purchase Rockpile tickets for Opening Day, Friday April 5, 2013.
The Ticket Lottery System is the same process that the club has used at Coors Field since 1995. A random drawing will be held to determine the order of lines that will go up to the ticket window for an opportunity to purchase Opening Day Rockpile tickets, based on availability. The drawing will be held at Coors Field on Saturday, March 23rd at the Rockpile ticket windows located at Gate A. For fans convenience, Parking Lot A will open at 8:00 a.m.
The Drawing for Opportunity to Purchase Opening Day Rockpile Tickets
· 8:00 a.m. Saturday March 23rd, Parking Lot A opens
· 8:00-9:30 a.m. Outside Rockpile Ticket Windows, random numbered wristbands distributed
· 9:30 a.m. A random drawing will determine the order of the lines
· 10:00 a.m. Opening Day Rockpile tickets go on sale
· There will be a strict limit of four tickets per person that can be purchased that day by those selected in the drawing
· Opening Day 2013 Rockpile tickets will be sold only by this ticket lottery system at Coors Field on Saturday March 23rd.
Please note: There will be no Rockpile tickets available for sale on the day-of-the-game. In addition, under this system, there is no advantage to being first in line for a wristband as all fans receiving a wristband will have equal opportunity to be selected from the random drawing.