What We Ask Of You COVID-19 Guidelines
WHAT YOU CAN DO.
PLEASE STAY HOME
- If you feel sick or, within the 14 days preceding the game, you tested positive or presumptively positive for COVID-19, was identified as a potential carrier of COVID-19, or experienced any symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19, please stay home.
- If, within the 14 days preceding the game, you have been or believe to have been in close contact with anyone confirmed to have tested positive for COVID-19 or is displaying COVID-like symptoms, please stay home.
- If you become ill and can't attend the game, you can resell or forward your pod. Please click here to review rules regarding how tickets can be sold or otherwise forwarded
- If you feel ill once inside the stadium, go directly to First Aid
- Please follow social distancing graphics in line queues and keep a distance of at least 6 feet between you and other guests at all times
- Wash your hands with soap as often as possible. Sinks are located in every restroom throughout the stadium. Hand sanitizer is also readily available on every stadium concourse. Guests may also bring their own hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes into the ballpark
KEEP YOUR POD TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW
- Pods are designed to give fans control over social distancing while seated in the seating bowl. There is no social distancing among fans seated together in a pod. But every fan will have at least three feet of social distance from every fan in every other pod. The Royals recommend that pods consist of immediate family members among whom social distancing is impossible or others with whom you are comfortable not maintaining a social distance
- Paper tickets and parking passes will not be accepted/honored in an effort to limit personal contact. Only mobile digital tickets and parking passes will be accepted/honored
- If a member of your pod cannot use his/her ticket and you wish to forward that ticket to another individual, those tickets can only be sold or forwarded to those individuals in your immediate family or those with whom you are comfortable not maintaining a social distance.
- Because of the importance of social distancing, specific rules are in place regarding how tickets can be sold or otherwise forwarded. Please click this link to review such rules
- Guests who receive tickets from a broken pod are not guaranteed relocation options and may have to leave the stadium. Any tickets received or purchased through re-sale should confirm the entire pod is included
BE PATIENT AND UNDERSTAND THAT THESE ARE UNPRECEDENTED TIMES
- We are all in this together, so let's work with one another to keep Royals Fans safe by adhering to the guidelines outlined
- If you have questions, or see something on gameday that needs our attention, please reach out to our Guest Experience Team at [email protected]or (816) 504-4201