Bark at the Park
Woof, woof! Bring your furry friends to The K for Bark at the Park, our series of nights at The K with fan’s best friend. New this year, we’re partnering with local favorite, Bar K, to take over the Hall of Fame Pavilion by Gate A with their unique energy for a paw-some TAILgate. Come early, swing through exhibitor row, and hang out with all the four-legged friends.
For questions please contact Britt Gardner at [email protected] or by calling 816-504-4174.
Single Game Packages
Single game packages are $45 and include one (1) DOG ticket and one (1) HUMAN ticket.
- Additional Human tickets may be purchased for $26 each.
- Includes donation to local participating shelters; Great Plains SPCA, Human Society, KC Pet Project, and Wayside Waifs.
NOTE: There must be at least one (1) human ticket for every dog ticket purchased.
Bark at The Park for Tuesday, May 17th at 6:10pm has sold out. We hope to see you at our next event on Tuesday, September 6th!
How To Buy
- Click the “Buy Tickets” button
- Enter *BARK *into the “Enter Offer Code” box and click Submit
- Choose the game you wish to purchase
- Choose from Sections 206-209 or 107-109
- Select your desired number of seats
- Use the pencil icon to flip tickets from DOG to HUMAN. IMPORTANT NOTE: BOTH Dogs and Humans need tickets. The number of DOG tickets cannot be more than the number of HUMAN tickets.
- Log into your MLB.com account, and complete your order
IMPORTANT DETAILS AND REMINDERS
- Dogs must enter through GATE A which is our left field gate located near the Royals Hall of Fame
- You are required to sign a waiver stating your dog's vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian are current. To expedite this process, print and sign the waiver using the link below to have ready upon entering the ballpark. This waiver holds you (the owner) liable in the event of any incident. We recommend you contact your veterinarian regarding other vaccinations that may suit your dog's needs. One waiver must be signed per dog and per each game, even if you have already attended a BATP game earlier in the year.
- The Royals reserve the right to deny any dog or human entrance to Kauffman Stadium. Participants are expected to practice responsible pet ownership.
- All dogs must be leashed (no retractable leashes).
- Please come prepared to clean up after your dog.
- Rabies - given annually, but sometimes can be a 3 year.
- DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza) - all given annually, sometimes referred to as the Combo Vaccination, especially when it includes Parvo.
- Parvo - given annually, many times this is included in the DHLP and indicated as DHLPP.
- Bordatella - given either every six months or annually. Sometimes referred to as: Kennel Cough OR Tracheobronchitis.