StubHub is an online ticket marketplace where anyone can buy or sell any ticket to any event nationwide. StubHub is the largest ticket marketplace in the world, based on sales, and the Official Fan to Fan Ticket Marketplace of MLB.com. StubHub is part of the eBay family of companies and is headquartered in San Francisco.
There are many benefits to using StubHub:
- You never have to deal directly with buyers or sellers
- Listing your tickets only takes a few minutes and StubHub can help you price
- Once your listing is up, it stays up, unless you change your mind.
- Instant Download means buyers receive tickets right away and sellers don't have to worry about shipping
- Get Paid quickly by PayPal, credit to your Club account or check
- Personalize your StubHub experience with your favorite teams and artists with the StubHub App
- The StubHub FanProtect™ guarantee.
StubHub offers toll-free customer service 7 days a week. If you have any questions, feel free to contact StubHub by email or phone.
Phone: 1.866.STUBHUB (1.866.788.2482)
You can also visit StubHub's help center to ask a question or to read more about a particular topic.