Have you ever wanted to walk through the Tigers clubhouse at Comerica Park, or sit on the bench in the Tigers dugout? Don't miss these and many more once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to get up-close and personal with your favorite team when TigerFest, presented by Visit Central Florida, returns to Comerica Park on Saturday, January 27, 2018.
TigerFest 2018 is just weeks away. Over 35 current and former Tigers are scheduled to participate including Tigers manager Ron Gardenhire, current Tigers Miguel Cabrera, Nicholas Castellanos, José Iglesias, Michael Fulmer, Matthew Boyd, Daniel Norris, Shane Greene, Alex Wilson and Jacoby Jones. Many players will be experiencing TigerFest for the first time, including Joe Jiménez and Jeimer Candelario. Former Tigers scheduled to appear are Hall of Fame Electee Alan Trammell, Jim Leyland, Todd Jones, Brandon Inge, Craig Monroe, Rod Allen and Don Kelly.
Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased online or by calling 866-66-TIGER. Tickets are $29 for adults and $15 for kids 12-and-under. All fans attending will receive a free pair of TigerFest earmuffs, courtesy of Visit Central Florida.
See many of your favorite Tigers players and coaches up close at photo stations, autograph tables and on three separate stages featuring Q & A sessions, seminars and clinics.
- Explore the Tigers Home Clubhouse, including an archival display featuring historic baseball artifacts.
- Visitors dugout will be open for fans to visit and take photos.
- Self-guided tours, which includes stops in the Ernie Harwell Media Center, a luxury suite, the Champions Club, and select Detroit Tigers executive offices.
- Experience the 1968 World Series with an interactive display on the concourse.
- Learn more about Detroit Tigers season and group ticket plans, fantasy camps and experiences.
- Enjoy the Visit Central Florida display area to learn more about the official Detroit Tigers Spring Training Vacations and the exciting attractions and entertainment destinations throughout Central Florida.
- Detroit Tigers Authentics featuring one-of-a-kind authentic signed items and game-used memorabilia.
- Unique Tigers items at the Detroit Tigers Foundation Collectible Sale.
The Detroit Tigers Kids Zone features:
- Kids-only autograph table
- Kids stage featuring Tigers player book readings, games and interactive activities. Special bleacher seating is available for parents and kids.
- Free face painting and caricatures
- Baseball-themed games and activities for kids
- Official 2018 Kids Club enrollment
Follow the Tigers
Don't miss the exciting social and mobile opportunities at #TigerFest. Fans will have the chance to win access to the Chevrolet Social Media Clubhouse where they will be able to interact with players and share their TigerFest experience through their favorite social media platforms. Follow the Tigers on social media, and download the MLB.com Ballpark app on your iPhone or Android smartphone to stay updated on all event details.