Every fan in attendance will get a free TigerFest tote bag courtesy of Visit Central Florida. Additionally, make sure to stop by the Visit Central Florida booth while you're at TigerFest. Your home for Spring Training activation, the Visit Central Florida booth will feature Florida orange juice samples, a photo booth and more! You will also have the opportunity to enter to win a trip for four to the Tigers 2019 Spring Training in Lakeland, Florida.
The 24th annual TigerFest, presented by Visit Central Florida, returns to Comerica Park on Saturday, January 26, 2019. Explore the Tigers dugout, clubhouse, and press box, interact with players, coaches, and alumni, and participate in activities for Tigers fans of all ages. Tickets are $30 for adults and kids 14 & under are half price ($15). All fans attending will receive a free TigerFest tote bag, courtesy of Visit Central Florida.
Tigers in Attendance
Miguel Cabrera, Matthew Boyd, Jeimer Candelario, Michael Fulmer, Joe Jiménez, JaCoby Jones, Mikie Mahtook, Daniel Norris, Niko Goodrum, Jordan Zimmermann, Matt Moore, Grayson Greiner, Franklin Perez, Jordy Mercer, Tyson Ross, Ronny Rodriguez, Christin Stewart, Victor Reyes, Buck Farmer, Ryan Carpenter, Jose Fernandez, Reed Garrett, Blaine Hardy, Eduardo Jimenez, Dawel Lugo, Dustin Peterson, Gregory Soto, Spencer Turnbull, Victor Alcantara, Sandy Baez, Willi Castro, Brandon Dixon, Matt Hall, Zac Reininger, and Daniel Stumpf.
Ron Gardenhire, Rick Anderson, Dave Clark, Lloyd McClendon, Ramon Santiago, Phil Clark, Joe Vavra, Steve Liddle, and Jeff Pico
Al Kaline, Phil Coke, Andy Dirks, Kirk Gibson, Jim Leyland, Craig Monroe, Jack Morris, Dan Petry, and Nate Robertson.
Tigers Front Office
Al Avila, David Chadd
- Exclusive Main Stage content - hear from Tigers baseball operations executives, alumni and new FOX Sports Detroit broadcasters
- Warm up with Visit Central Florida - your home for Spring Training activation, featuring orange juice samples, a photo booth and enter to win a trip for four to Spring Training in Lakeland, Florida
- The Social Media Clubhouse presented by Chevrolet - win a chance to join select Tigers players and alumni to participate in fun activities and games including pop-a-shot, giant JENGA and more!
- Three photo stations where fans can get their photo taken with their favorite Tigers player
- Behind the scenes tours of Comerica Park - visit the Tigers dugout, home clubhouse, press box, batting cages, the private offices of the baseball operations executives and more!
- The Detroit Tigers Foundation giant clubhouse collectible sale, featuring club issued bats and jerseys, along with other Tigers collectibles and memorabilia
- All new Kids Zone, featuring face painters, balloon artists, magicians and Detroit based nonprofit, Arts & Scraps
- Expanded autograph areas
- Kids only autograph lines
- Tigers history display
- Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix interactive display
- Louisville Slugger bat exhibit
- Giant inflatable activations